Salt Lake Sites: Farmer s Markets
There is a growing interest in receiving food directly from the farm. In response many communities have started hosting farmers markets. Local farms have begun engaging in community share argriculture. This section of Salt Lake Sites list lists to farmer's markets in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Slow Food Utah (www.slowfoodutah.org) - review
Join us as we explore and discover our food, where it comes from, what it is, why it matters to think about it, and why it is important to work toward a clean, fair and safe food supply!!
- Liberty Heights Fresh (www.libertyheightsfresh.com)
Liberty Heights offers local fresh foods on the corner of 1300 South 1100 East.
- East Farms CSA (www.eastfarms.net)
East Farms is a family owned and operated farm, now growing on over 200 acres, with 25 acres dedicated to Community Support Agriculture and grown to meet organic standards.
- The Peoples Market (www.slcpeoplesmarket.org)
The People’s Market is an opportunity for residents, local growers, and city-wide consumers to come together for good food and great bargains on locally produced items.
- Ninth & Ninth Farmer's Market (ninthandninth.tripod.com)
A community market in the Ninth and Ninth district.
- Wasatch Front Farmers Market (www.wasatchfrontfarmersmarket.org)
Organization hosts farmer's market at Gardner Village, Wheeler's Farm, South Towne, the Gateway and has a full time farmer's store in Murray.
- Downtown Salt Lake City Farmers Market (www.slcfarmersmarket.org)
A Farmers Market in Pioneer Park on Saturday during the warm months.
- Sugar House Farmers Market (www.sugarhousefarmersmarket.com)
The Sugar House Farmer's Market Runs July through October in Sugar House Park.
- South Jordan Towne Center Farmers Market (www.southjordanfarmersmarket.com)
The South Jordan Farmers' Market takes place at the South Jordan Towne Center
Category Hits 1138