🠈 Ivanti 🠊
ivanti is a Salt Lake based software firm that was created by Clearlake Capital in 2017 to merge its technology holdings. The primary components are LANDesk, FrontRange Solutions and Lumension Security.
Here is a video about their service management solutions:
The current corporate structure was determined by Clearlake Capital; So it looks like the best way to understand the merger chain is from Clearlake's perspective.
- 2014: Clearlake acquired Lumension Security of Scottsdale.
- 1991: High Tech Software was founded in Scottsdale, Arizona
- 1999: Company changed its name to PatchLink Corporation
- 2007: Company changed its name to Lumension Security, Inc.
- 2009: Lumension acquired Securityworks
- 2012: Lumension acquired CoreTrace
- 2015: Clearlake acquired FrontRange Solutions which had a product called HEAT. They merged FrontRange and Lumension together to form Heat Software
- 1989: FrontRange Solutions was founded. They develop FrontRange HEAT® help desk and IT Service Management (ITSM) products
- 2007: FrontRange acquired enteo
- 2008: FrontRange acquired Centennial Software which made asset management and security software.
- 2017: Clearlake acquired LANDesk They merged this with Heat to create ivanti
- 1985: LANDesk was created in South Jordan, Ut.
- 2006: Avocent acquired LANDesk in 2006 for $416 million. Avocent traded on the NASDAQ with the symbol AVCT.
- 2009: Emerson acquired Avocent in a $1.2b deal
- 2010: Thoma Bravo acquired LANDesk from Emerson.
- 2012 LANDesk acquired Wavelink
- 2013: LANDesk acquired Shavlik patch management from VMWare.
- 2015: LANDesk acquired Xtraction Solutions (ref)
- 2017: Clearlake Capital acquired LanDESK from Thoma Bravo and combined it with HEAT to make ivanti.
- Thoma Bravo - LANDesk to be aquired by Thoma Bravo (Drawn 4/28/2018)
- Dater Center Knowledge - Emerson Aquires Avocent (Drawn 4/28/2018)
- Clearwater Acquires LANDesk (Drawn 4/28/2018)
- PRNewswire - LANDesk Acquired Wavelink (Drawn 4/28/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next