🠈 Avalon Health Care Group 🠊
Avalon Health Care Group
Avalon Health Care Group is a highly diversified company that offers nursing care and assisted living communities. The site listed 55 communities in 6 states when I visited it in November 2019.
We Embrace from Avalon Health Care Group on Vimeo.
The term "avalon" refers to an "Island of Trees" which is featured in the mythology surrounding King Arthur. It is a popular name for health care facilities. I had a hard time researching the history of this group.
It appears that the company has grown through acquisition; however I could not find the press releases for many of the acquisitions.
- 1988: The company registered the name Avalon Health Care Management on 12/28/1988.2
- 2006: Avalon established Bristol Hospice as a freestanding brand of hospice care centers headed by Christie Franklin.
- 2014: Avalon created Avalon Senior Living1.
- 2016: Avalon acquired Pinnacle Health Care which had 10 nursing facilities in Oregon.3
- 2017: Webster Capital acquired Bristol Hospice from Avalon.
- 2019: Avalon Senior Living partnered with Eastridge Pacific Holdings, LLC to buy three senior living communities in California from HCP, Inc for $15.7 million.1
- Levine Associatiates - Avalong Senior Living Grows (Drawn 11/30/2019)
- Utah Business Registration (Drawn 11/30/2019)
- Health Exec - Avalon Acquires Pinnacle (Drawn 11/30/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next