🠈 Bristol Hospice 🠊
Established in 2006, Bristol Hospice is a rapidly expanding firm that offers hospice care. Many of the facilities have the brand Optimal Hospice. They listed 27 facilities when I visited their site in 2019.
This section lists corporate transactions that I've discovered for the firm.
- 2006: Avalon Health Care Group founded Bristol Hospice as a freestanding brand of hospice care centers headed by Christie Franklin.4
- 2017: Webster Capital acquired Bristol.
- 2018: Bristol acquired Optimal Health Services of Bakersfield, Ca which had 10 facilities.2
- 2018: Bristol four hospices located in Colorado from Suncrest Hospice of Sandy, Utah.1
- 2019: Bristol acquired Oregon based Comfort Hospice and Palliative Care.3.
- 2019: Bristol acquired New Hope Hospice Care based in Dallas, Tx.5
- Home Healthcare News - Bristol Acquires Suncrest (Drawn 11/29/2019)
- Cain Brothers - Bristol Acquires Optimal (Drawn 11/29/2019)
- Webster - Comfort Hospice Acquisition (Drawn 11/29/2019)
- Progress - Bristol Hospice (Drawn 11/29/2019)
- Bristol Hospice Press Release (Drawn 11/29/2019)
- Colorado Springs Color - Senior Services: Suncrest Hospice of Colorado Springs
- Denver Color - End of Life: Suncrest Hospice of Denver
- Fort Collins Color - Health: Suncrest Hospice of Fort Collins
- Pueblo Color - Health: Suncrest Hospice of Pueblo
- Ogden, Utah - Senior: Bristol Hospice
- Salt Lake Sites - Hospice: Bristol Hospice
- Salt Lake Sites - Hospice: Bristol Hospice Foundation
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next