Salt Lake Sites: Transit
Salt Lake is a big, wide open space. These are web sites for companies that will help you get around town. There are links to Salt Lake buses, cabs, and trains.
- BusBud (*)
BusBud is an international site that lets people buy bus tickets to and from Salt Lake City.
- Le Bus (Profile)
Le Bus offers charter bus service and operates a fun bus to Wendover.
- Amtrak (Profile) - review
The Amtrax California Zephyr passes through Salt Lake in the wee hours of the morning heading from the bay area through Salt Lake, Grand Junction, Denver to Chicago and other points east.
- Utahns For Better Transportation (www.utahnsforbettertransportation.org)
UBeT is a public interest coalition dedicated to more effective and less environmentally-damaging transportation solutions for Utah?s Wasatch Front region
- UTA Rideshare (www.utarideshare.com) - review
Free carpool matching by the UTA.
- Salt Lake Express (www.saltlakeexpress.com)
Salt Lake Express offers daily bus transportation to and from Salt Lake City (airport & downtown). Buses to Provo, Ogden, Idaho Falls, Las Vegas and other destinations.
- VIP Limousine Services (slclimo.com)
Limousine Service in Salt Lake.
- Brighton Solitude Transportation (www.brighton-solitude-limos.com)
Brighton Solitude Limos provides private ground transfers from the Salt Lake City International airport to Brighton Ski Resort and Solitude Mountain Resort
- Alta - Snowbird Transportation (www.alta-snowbird-transportation.com)
Transportation to Alta/Snowbird from Salt Lake.
- RideUTA.com (www.rideuta.com)
The official site for UTA and Trax. You can buy passes, find bus and tran schedules.
- Utah Shuttle Services (www.utahshuttle.com) - review
Utah Shuttle Service provides bus service for business events, limousines, minibuses and other customized travel services.
- Xpress Shuttle Transportation (www.expressshuttleutah.com)
A share ride and private transportation service in Salt Lake.
- Utah Shuttle Service (aztecshuttle.com)
Shuttle service from Salt Lake to St. George, with stops along the I-15 freeway. Business charters and event charters are available. Top rated vehicle that has comfortable seats and holds 9 passengers on a very ride comfortable.
- Executive Car Service Utah (saltlakeexecutivelimo.com)
Executive Car Service Utah provides elegant Black Car SUV Limo Service in Salt Lake City, Park City, Provo, Layton, Ogden and Northern Utah.
- Utah Trailways (Profile)
Utah Trailways is a franchise in the Trailways family offering scheduled and chartered motorcoach travel.
- Jane Jacobs Walk (www.janejacobswalk.org) - review
The Jane Jacobs Walk program invites people to walk and ride bikes to see what they otherwise miss. The group sponsors a nationwide walk in early May.
- Diamond Parking (www.diamondairportparking.com)
Diamond offers parking and transportation services to the airport.
- MountainView Corridor (www.udot.utah.gov) - review
The Mountain View Corridor is a huge freeway being built on the West Side of the Salt Lake Valley
- Heads Up (headsuputah.com) - review
Heads Up Utah is a site seeking to reduce vehicle pedestrian accidents with tips for drivers and pedestrians.
- Commuter Services - The University of Utah (commuterservices.utah.edu)
Site has information about commuting and parking at the University of Utah.
- Resource Logistics (www.go-resource.com)
Resource Logistics provides tools for organizing a supply chain.
- Union Pacific - Intermodal Terminal (www.up.com)
Union Pacific's Salt Lake City Intermodal Terminal is a $90 million state-of-the-art facility designed to support the growing intermodal volume in the Wasatch Front area.
Category Hits 46363
*This is an affiliate link.