🠈 Rodizio Grill 🠊
Rodizio Grill is a chain of Brazilian Steakhouses headquartered in Sandy, Utah.
The company was founded by 1995 by Ivan Utrera, a native of São Paulo, who wanted to bring the churrasco style of cooking to the United States.
Churrasco was developed by gauchos (South American cowboys) who would cook skewered meats over camp fire embers.
The company had a lull during the great recession, but appears to be opening restaurants again. Their web site lists 22 restaurants in 12 states.
- Rodizio Grill History (Drawn 12/6/2017)
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Rodizio Grill
- Denver Color - Dining: Rodizio Grill
- Fort Collins Color - Dining: Rodizio Grill
- Provo Utah - Dining: Rodizio Grill
- Salt Lake Sites - Mexican: Rodizio Grill
- Tooele - Dining: Rodizio Grill
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next