🠈 Zurchers 🠊
Zurchers is a Utah based company that sells party supplies, custumes and wedding supplies. At the time of this review in 2017, the store listed 13 locations in Utah and Idaho.
The store traces its history to 1953 when Clarence Zurcher opened a wholesale toy company in Boise. In 1972, his son Bob Zurcher expanded into selling party supplies directly to the public.
Seeing that the Wasatch Front was an untapped market, Zurchers built its first locations in Utah in 1998 and eventually relocated its corporate headquarters to Draper.
- Internet Rivers - Party Supplies: Zurchers
- Ogden, Utah - Entertainment: Zurchers
- Provo Utah - Costumes: Zurchers
- Salt Lake Sites - Costumes: Zurchers
- Utah Color - Shopping: Zurchers
- Deseret News (Drawn 10/28/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next