🠈 Morgan Jewelers 🠊
Morgan Jewelers is a Salt Lake based jewelry store with 17 stores.
The chain was established by Nate Morgan who immigrated to Salt Lake in 1900. He worked at a pawn shop until he was able to set up a jewelry store in 1914.
This store was in Pocatello which was a primary hub for the Union Pacific Railroad. Reasoning that railroad workers would need regularly calibrated timepieces, Mr. Morgan hired a watchmaker and goldsmith. He also began offering service for railroad workers on credit.
The stores extended the same service and credit to the public at large. The company has developed a positive reputation throughout the region.
The video is a funny commercial about buying diamonds.
- Missoula Websites - Shopping: Morgan Jewelers
- Davis County - Shopping: Morgan Jewelers
- Logan Utah - Shopping: Morgan Jewelers
- Ogden, Utah - Jewelry: Morgan Jewelers
- Provo Utah - Jewelry: Morgan Jewelers
- Saint George - Gifts: Morgan Jewelers
- Salt Lake Sites - Jewelry: Morgan Jewelers
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next