🠈 Kid to Kid and Uptown Cheapskate 🠊
Kid to Kid and Uptown Cheapskate
Kid to Kid is a chain that buys and sells gently used children and maternity clothes (along with a fun selection of toys and gifts.)
The stores were founded by Shauna and Brent Sloan in 1994. The first store was in Sandy Utah. The chain had 47 franchises in 2005. They had over 100 stores worldwide when I visited the site in 1/2018.
Going Up Town
In 2009, the second generation of Sloans opened Uptown Cheapskate which buys and sells trendy clothes for teens and young adults. They had 50 locations in 17 states.
You can find franchising information at Base Camp Franchising.
- Phoenix Color - Thrift / Swap Meets: Kid to Kid
- Phoenix Color - Thrift / Swap Meets: Uptown Cheapskate
- Pima County - Apparel: Uptown Cheapskate
- Colorado Springs Color - Clothing Stores: Kid to Kid
- Denver Color - Children Stores: Kid to Kid
- Denver Color - Thrift, Consignment & Pawn: Uptown Cheapskate
- Davis County - Shopping: Kid to Kid
- Ogden, Utah - Clothes: Kid to Kid
- Provo Utah - Apparel: Uptown Cheapskate
- Provo Utah - Toys / Hobbies: Kid to Kid
- Saint George - Shopping: Kid to Kid
- Salt Lake Sites - blogs - Business: Kid to Kid blog
- Salt Lake Sites - blogs - Business: Uptown Cheapskate - Blog
- Salt Lake Sites - Children Stores: Kid to Kid
- Salt Lake Sites - Thrift, Pawn & Consignment: Uptown Cheapskate
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next