<== Zions Bank ==>
Zions Bancorporation, headquartered at One South Main Street in Salt Lake City, is Utah's largest banking institution. The bank was incorporated in 1873 by Brigham Young as Zion's Savings Bank and Trust Company. It was the first bank chartered in Utah. The LDS Church divested itself of the bank in 1960, and went public in 1966. The company currently trades on the NASDAQ with the symbol ZION.
Wikipedia contains a summarized history of the bank.
The company's official web site is ZionsBancorporation.com. They also do business on the site ZionsBank.com.
Below are pictures of Zions Bank buildings:
Zion's Bank Building
- Salt Lake Sites - Job Pages: Zions Bank: Utah
- Salt Lake Sites - Banks: Zions Bancorporation
- Provo Utah - Banks: Zions Bancorporation
- Park City, Utah - Banks: Zions Bank
- Saint George - Banks: Zions Bank
- Ogden, Utah - Banks: Zions Bancorporation
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next