🠈 Winger's Restaurant and Alehouse 🠊
Winger's Restaurant and Alehouse
Winger's is a popular chain of diner style restaurants with locations throughout Utah, Idaho and western states.
The first restaurant was built in an old railroad car on 400 South in Salt Lake in 1993. I just happened to be one of the first customers.
The restaurant is noted for its buffalo wings and a menu carefully crafted to fit the tastes of the day.
The restaurant has expanded modestly through the years. The locations page 23 restaurants in 2019. The franchise opportunity page lists steps for becoming a Winger's Franchise.
To celebrate it's 25th birthday, Winger's added the words "Alehouse" to its name and removed the "Zion Curtain" required in restaurants so that patron's would not see the bar.1
- Salt Lake Tribune - After 25 Years by Kathy Stephenson (Drawn 11/11/2019)
- By Kathy Stephenson (Drawn 11/11/2019)
- Box Elder County - Dining: Winger's
- Carbon County Color - Dining: Wingers Restaurant
- Cedar City - Dining: Winger's Restaurant
- Davis County - Dining: Winger's
- Logan Utah - Dining: Winger's
- Ogden, Utah - Dining: Winger's Restaurant
- Provo Utah - Dining: Winger's Diner
- Saint George - Dining: Winger's Restaurant
- Salt Lake Sites - American: Wingers Diner
- Sevier County - Sevier Color: Winger's Restaurant and Alehouse
- Tooele - Dining: Winger's Restaurant
- Vernal, Utah. US - Dining: Winger's Restaurant
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next