<== Winger's ==>
Winger's is a popular chain of diner style restaurants with locations throughout Utah, Idaho and western states.
The first restaurant was built in an old railroad car on 400 South in Salt Lake in 1993. I just happened to be one of the first customers.
The restaurant is noted for its buffalo wings and a menu carefully crafted to fit the tastes of the day.
The restaurant has expanded modestly through the years. The locations page currently lists 36 restaurants. The steps page lists steps for becoming a Winger's Franchise.
The video below demostrates why managers should never let employees have access to a video camera. They might try signing "Twelve Days of Christmas" with your menu as the hook.
- Provo Utah - Dining: Winger's Diner
- Wasatch Color - Dining: Wingers Restaurant
- Tooele - Dining: Winger's Restaurant
- Saint George - Dining: Winger's Restaurant
- Cedar City - Dining: Winger's Restaurant
- Carbon County Color - Dining: Wingers Restaurant
- Park City, Utah - Dining: Wingers Restaurant
- Vernal, Utah. US - Dining: Winger's Restaurant
- Salt Lake Sites - American: Wingers Diner
- Ogden, Utah - Dining: Winger's Restaurant
- Logan Utah - Dining: Winger's
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next