🠈 Bridge Investment Group 🠊
Bridge Investment Group
The Bridge Investment Group (aka BIG) is a Salt Lake based financial concern investing in commercial and multi-family properties.
As of October 2017, BIG had over a thousand employees who managed 27,600 multi-family apartment units, 7,100 senior housing units, and 6 million square feet of office space worth and estimated $8.85 Billion.
Web sites by the group include Bridge Property Management, and Bridge Commercial Real Estate.
This page lists acquisitions by Bridge that I encounter in my research.
- 2018: Bridge acquired Esprit at Cherry Creek in Glendale, Co.
- Denver Color - Apartments: Lodge On 84th
- Denver Color - Apartments: Esprit Cherry Creek
- Salt Lake Sites - Finance: Bridge Investment Group
- Salt Lake Sites - Apartments: Tuscany Cove Apartment
- Salt Lake Sites - Apartments: Citifront Apartments
- Salt Lake Sites - Commercial Realty: Bridge Commercial Real Estate
- Salt Lake Sites - Property Management: Bridge Property Management
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next