Salt Lake Sites: Technology
Salt Lake is one of the nation\'s high tech meccas. Feel free to add high tech businesses to this site.
- Utah Life Science Association (www.utahlifescience.com)
ULSA supports the life science industries in Utah.
- Utah Technology Council (www.utahtech.org)
UTC combines the power of UITA and ULSA to help promote Utah as a center of technology.
- Critical Laser Technologies (www.critical-laser.com) - review
Critical Laser is your local market leader in customized laser cutting solutions.
- Utah Technology Council (www.utahtechcouncil.org)
UTC is a professional association promoting technology companies in the Beehive State.
- Novell (www.novell.com)
Corporation (head quarters in Provo, Utah) is a leading supplier of network and Internet services.
- Evans & Sutherland (www.es.com)
established in 1968, Evans and Sutherland are pioneers in graphics and simulations.
- Economic Development (goed.utah.gov)
Utah Governor's Office of Economic Development is a bridge between the high tech business community and Utah state government. The site has information on the fund of funds designed to attract venture capital to the state.
- Certiport (www.certiport.com)
Certiport is the leading provider of global, performance-based certification programs and services designed to enable individual success and advancement through certification.
- NUTS (governor.state.ut.us)
NUI-Novell NetWare Users Technical Symposium user group. Exchanges information, links and networking ideas. Check for meeting details at http://governor.state.ut.us/nuts/Meetings/meetings.html. There will be no meeting February 2002 due to the Olympics.
- Satel Inc (www.satel.com)
- L-3com.com (www.l-3com.com)
With over 23,000 employees and over $2.3 billion in sales, L-3 Communications (NYSE:LLL) is a leading merchant supplier to aerospace.
- Artis (www.artisllc.com)
Artis provides integrated solutions to meet specifice needs. Areas of expertise include system of systems analysis, systems simulation, bioengineering devices, embedded systems (hardware and software), and geographic information systems.
- Experimental Aircraft Association-Chapter 23 (www.eaa23.org)
EAA is the sport aviation and amateur built aircraft organization for the Salt Lake City Area.
- FatPipe Networks (www.fatpipeinc.com)
is the inventor and patent holder of technology for router clustering for mission critical Internet/WAN access.
- Alliant Techsystems (www.atk.com)
ATK is a $2.1 billion aerospace and defense company with leading positions in propulsion, composite structures, munitions, and precision capabilities. ATK recently purchased Morton Thiokol and Hercules.
- Thoughtform (www.thoughtform.com)
Thoughtform Corporation is a provider of data analysis services, and will collaborate with researchers to assist them in their studies.
- Kaddas Enterprises, Incorporated (www.kaddas.com)
A manufacturing facility that makes parts for air transit, ground transit and electrical utilities.
- James W. Bunger and Associates (www.jwba.com)
Technology, Software and Services for the Petroleum, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Environmental Industries
- Radius Engineering Inc. (www.radiuseng.com) - review
Designs include automobile seat frames, sailboat masts, prosthetic hands, ski poles, archery bows, tennis racquets, bicycle frames, fishing poles, violin bows, airplane wings and internal support structures for aircraft.
- TechRockies (www.techrockies.com)
techrockies.com features high tech news, information, venture deal tracking, and more for the Rocky Mountain Area - including Utah technology news and information
- WestCAMP (www.westcampinc.org)
WestCAMP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Utah corporation, established in 1993. Its mission is to improve the performance, competitiveness, and profitability of products and processes for Utah business enterprises.
- Technology Venture Development (www.techventures.utah.edu)
The Office of Technology Venture Development at The University of Utah was established in January 2005 to help position budding technologies and enterprises developed by the University as market leaders.
- Silicon Slopes (www.siliconslopes.com)
Silicon Slopes reports on Utah Business and Tech news.
- innovationUTAH (www.innovationutah.com)
A site created by the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative (USTAR) project. The site links together state resources for technology companies.
Category Hits 4694