Salt Lake Sites: Senior Care
Many web sites are concerned specifically with the needs of Utah seniors. I will collect Salt Lake resources on aging in this directory. However, you will find many agencies for senior citizens in the community and health directories.
- Sunrise Senior Living (*)
With locations in Sandy and Holladay, Sunrise Senior Living offers personalized housing and services for Utah's Senior Citizens.
- Long Term Care Link (www.longtermcarelink.net) - review
A Comprehensive Source of Long Term Care Information
- Alz Call to Sing (www.alzcalltosing.com) - review
lifesaving songs and poems for Alzheimer's, Dementia, and Palliative Caregivers
- Salt Lake County Aging Services (aging.slco.org)
The Division of Aging Services provides programs and services for residents of the Salt Lake Valley who are 60 years of age or older.
- 55 Plus Senior Resource Directory (www.55plusbook.org)
A directory and resources for Salt Lake Valley's Senior Citizens.
- Age Connections, Inc. (www.ageconnections.com)
Personalized, professional private care management services for older adults and their family members.
- Senior Expo (www.seniorexpo.org) - review
An annual event by the Salt Lake County Aging Services. The Senior Expo is held in October.
- Seniorshops.com (www.seniorshops.com)
Senior Shops offers innovative Gifts and Products for Seniors. The store is located at 755 East 3300 South.
- Community Nursing Services (www.cnsvna.org)
Comprehensive home health agency.
- Harmony Home Health (www.harmonyhomehealth.com)
The staff at Harmony Home Health provides physical, emotional and spiritual support for those in need.
- The Aging Game - KUED 7 (www.kued.org)
A PBS special by KUED, airs September 2005.
- 55 Plus Book (55plusbook.slco.org)
This is a directory of resources put together by the Salt Lake County of Aging Services.
- Danville Support Services (www.danvillesupports.com)
Danville offers support services including residential, assisted living, day services and respite.
- Utah Eldercare Planning Council (www.careutah.com)
UEPC is an alliance of eldercare specialists and advisers that helps families deal with long term care.
- Simply Seniors News (simplyseniorsnews.com)
Simply Seniors News brings local news for Utah's seniors.
- Paramount Health & Rehabilitation Center (paramounthealth.net)
Paramount Health and Rehabilitation is a facility offering skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and long-term care in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Visiting Angels (visitingangels.com)
Visiting Angels offers home health care services.
- Magna Seniors (magnaseniors.blogspot.com)
Information on the Magna Senior Center.
- Utah Health Care Association (www.uthca.org)
UHCA has information on senior care and nursing homes in the Beehive State.
- Mt. Olympus Rehabilitation Center (www.mtolympusrehabcenter.com)
The Mount Olympus Rehabilitation Center offers inpatient and outpatient physical therapy. (Picture)
- Highland Care Center (www.highlandcarecenter.com)
Site offers rehabilitation, home health and services for seniors.
- AmeriGlide Stair Lifts (www.ameriglide-salt-lake-city-ut.com)
An AmeriGlide Distributor offers stair lifts in the Salt Lake City and surrounding communities.
- Seniors Resource Guide (www.seniorsresourceguide.com)
This national site offers a guide for senior resources in the Salt Lake area.
Category Hits 5079
*This is an affiliate link.