Salt Lake Sites: Parenting/Infants
Salt Lake cares a great deal about its most fragile and youngest citizens. This section of Salt Lake Sites lists resources for maternity, birth, babies and toddlers.
- Amber Alert GPS (*) - review
Amber Alert GPS is a GPS device tht works with the cellphone system to help track the little ones. You can follow the tracker on Google maps. A child can send a help text message to your cell phone.
- All Together Enterprises (*) - review
All Together Enterprises [9713 South 600 West in Sandy] is the source for environmentally friendly cloth diapers and related baby accessories.
- Baby Your Baby (www.babyyourbaby.org)
Part of Utah.Gov, Baby Your Baby has resources to help you with your pregnancy and with early childhood.
- Utah Doula Association (www.utahdoulas.org) - review
A birth doula is a woman trained to give continuous support during birth and the initial postpartum period. The services of a doula include at least one prenatal visit that will allow the birthing family to communicate their special needs.
- Birth Naturally, LLC (www.birthnaturally.org)
Owned and Operated by Laura Lund, the company offers childbirth classes in HypnoBirthing? the Mongan Method.
- Salt Lake City Mommies (www.saltlakecitymommies.com)
Organization providing a mom to mom connection.
- Signing Time (www.signingtime.com) - review
Learn to communicate with your baby by signing. Baby's language skills start developing before they learn to speak. Signing is a fun way to start communicating with your child.
- Today's Mama (www.todaysmama.com) - review
A site by the makers of the Mama's Handbook with resources for mom.
- Parents Empowered (parentsempowered.org)
Parents Empowered is a group seeking to empower parents to fight underage drinking.
- Immunization Program (www.immunize-utah.org)
This site by the Utah Department of Health advocates immunization.
- Baby Watch Early Intervention Program (www.utahbabywatch.org)
A program by the Utah Department of Health Community and Family Health Services that seeks early intervention for children with developmental delays.
- Utah Parent Center (www.utahparentcenter.org) - review
Parents helping parents of children with disabilities
- Successful Mothering Convention (www.successfulmothering.com)
A convention with resources for mom.
- fuzbaby (www.fuzbaby.com)
A source for oganic artful diapers.
- Babinski's Baby (www.babinskis.com)
Babinski's is the source for cribs, baby furniture and related products.
- Spritz Blitz (www.spritzblitz.com)
Binky Spritz is a disinfecting cleaning spray for use on the sticky things the young one might drop such as a bottle or sippy cup.
- Zarbee's (zarbees.com) - review
Zarbee's makes a safe and effective cold syrup for kids.
- Potty Time (pottytime.com)
Potty Time offers training materials to help make potty training a fun success story.
- Pampered Birth (pamperedbirth.com)
Andrea Lythgoe offers Doula and Childbirth Education in Salt Lake City.
- Birth Utah: (www.birthutah.com)
Birth Utah is a blog about new beginnings.
- Utah Newborn Safe Haven (www.utahsafehaven.org) - review
Site provides a safe haven for newborns in Utah.
- Utah Birth Support (www.utahbirthsupport.com)
Utah Birth Services is a doula service by Jennifer Sorensen Whitaker.
- Forget Me Not Birth Services (forgetmenotbirthbridge.blogspot.com)
McKenzie Mott of Forget Me Not Birth Services offers Doula and related services.
- The Empowered Mother (theempoweredmother.weebly.com)
The Empowered Mother seeks to empower women in their journey to become mothers.
- Utah Diaper Bank (utahdiaperbank.org)
Utah Diaper Bank is a volunteer organization seeking to provide low income families with a steady stream of diapers.
- Mother Goose (mothergooseofutah.com)
Mother Goose offers baby sitting, baby gear rental and services.
Category Hits 5678
*This is an affiliate link.