Salt Lake Sites: Parenting/Infants
Salt Lake cares a great deal about its most fragile and youngest citizens. This section of Salt Lake Sites lists resources for maternity, birth, babies and toddlers.
- Udder Covers (*)
Udder Covers and Milk Bands of Lehi has designed products to help mother's keep track of breastfeeding and engage in breastfeeding discreetly.
- Amber Alert GPS (*) - review
Amber Alert GPS is a GPS device tht works with the cellphone system to help track the little ones. You can follow the tracker on Google maps. A child can send a help text message to your cell phone.
- All Together Enterprises (*) - review
All Together Enterprises [9713 South 600 West in Sandy] is the source for environmentally friendly cloth diapers and related baby accessories.
- The Organized Parent (*) - review
The Organized Parent carries products, productivity tools and advice to help parents organize their household and help their children develop good time management habits themselves.
- Baby Your Baby (www.babyyourbaby.org)
Part of Utah.Gov, Baby Your Baby has resources to help you with your pregnancy and with early childhood.
- fuzbaby (www.fuzbaby.com)
A source for oganic artful diapers.
- Utah Mama's Handbook (utahmama.com)
Publishers of the Utah Mama's Handbook which includes resources for parents in Utah.
- The Utah Doula Association (www.utahdoulas.org) - review
A birth doula is a woman trained to give continuous support during birth and the initial postpartum period. The services of a doula include at least one prenatal visit that will allow the birthing family to communicate their special needs.
- Birth Naturally, LLC (www.birthnaturally.org)
Owned and Operated by Laura Lund, the company offers childbirth classes in HypnoBirthing? the Mongan Method.
- La Leche League of Utah (www.lllusa.org)
Group supporting and encouraging breast feeding.
- Mothers Birth (www.mothersbirth.com)
Heather Duncan offers childbirth education and doula services.
- Tiffany CD(DONA) (utahbirthdoula.com)
I am a certified birth doula. Serving in SLC and Utah county. I would love to hear from you and work with you for a happy birth experience.
- Salt Lake City Mommies (www.saltlakecitymommies.com)
Organization providing a mom to mom connection.
- Signing Time (*) - review
Learn to communicate with your baby by signing. Baby's language skills start developing before they learn to speak. Signing is a fun way to start communicating with your child.
- Today's Mama (www.todaysmama.com) - review
A site by the makers of the Mama's Handbook with resources for mom.
- Parents Empowered (parentsempowered.org)
Parents Empowered is a group seeking to empower parents to fight underage drinking.
- Utah Doula, Michelle Scharf (www.utahdoula.com)
Micelle Scharf offers birth education, doula service and birth photography.
- Immunization Program (www.immunize-utah.org)
Also branded as ImmunizeBy2.org, this site by the Utah Department of Health advocates immunization.
- Baby Watch Early Intervention Program (www.utahbabywatch.org)
A program by the Utah Department of Health Community and Family Health Services that seeks early intervention for children with developmental delays.
- Utah Parent Center (www.utahparentcenter.org) - review
Parents helping parents of children with disabilities
- Successful Mothering Convention (www.successfulmothering.com)
A convention with resources for mom.
- Institute Of Family Synergy (instituteoffamilysynergy.com)
Welcome to the Institute Of Family Synergy. We are focused on assisting clients in a journey of self-evaluation and introspection.
- Babinski's Baby (www.babinskis.com)
Babinski's is the source for cribs, baby furniture and related products.
- Binky Spritz (www.binkyspritz.com)
A disinfecting cleaning spray for use on the sticky things the young one might drop such as a bottle or sippy cup.
- Zarbee's (www.zarbees.com) - review
Zarbee's makes a safe and effective cold syrup for kids.
- Uplift Utah Families (www.upliftutahfamilies.org) - review
An initiative by First Lady Jeanette Herbert to uplift the family.
- Potty Time (*)
Potty Time offers training materials to help make potty training a fun success story.
- Better Beginnings (pamperedbirth.com)
Andrea Lythgoe offers Doula and Childbirth Education in Salt Lake City.
Category Hits 3014
*I have affiliate arrangements with sites marked with asterisks.