Salt Lake Sites: Mental Health
This page lists web sites for businesses offering counseling or other mental health related services in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Valley Mental Health (www.valleycares.com)
A non profit organization that provides mental health services for Salt Lake, Summit and Tooele Counties.
- Behavioral Health Services (behavioralhealthservices.slco.org)
Salt Lake County Division of Substance Abuse Services provides human services for the treatment and prevention of substance abuse.
- Aspen Grove Counseling, LLC (www.aspengrovecounseling.com)
Increase your happiness, improve relationships and learn nurturing life skills from Aspen Grove Counseling.
- Salt Lake Mental Health (www.saltlakementalhealth.com)
A web site by Frank Clayton, LPC.
- Steven J. Chen, PhD (stevenjchen.com)
Steven Chen is a licensed psychologist serving with offices in Salt Lake and Draper.
- Life-Line (www.lifelineutah.com) - review
Life-Line offers residential treatment and drug counseling.
- Heritage - Adolescent Residential Treatment Centers (www.heritagertc.org)
Premiere youth and adolescent residential treatment center offering state of the art education, care and activities.
- The Sharing Place (www.thesharingplace.org)
A support resource for children overcoming grief and loss.
- Swinton Counseling (www.swintoncounseling.com)
Providing marriage counseling and therapy in Salt Lake City UT
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - Utah (www.namiut.org)
The Utah Chapter of NAMI has resources related to the field of mental illness.
- Highland Ridge Hospital (www.highlandridgehospital.com)
Highland Ridge offers mental health and addiction treatment for teenagers and adults.
Category Hits 3235