Salt Lake Sites: Libraries
Salt Lake boasts a number of public and private libraries. Libraries tend to have some of the largest and most insteresting web sites. Please check out the links and feast on the information.
- Salt Lake City Public Library (www.slcpl.lib.ut.us) - review
You can renew and reserve books on the Salt Lake Public Library web site.
- Utah Library Association (www.ula.org)
A member organization, the ULA is an association of librariasn form in 1912 to support its membership and libraries in Utah.
- Marriott Library (www.lib.utah.edu)
Located on the University of Utah Campus, the J Willard Marriott Library is Utah's leading research library. The website includes massive databases and indexes.
- Murray Library (www.murraylibrary.org)
Access the Murray City Library online. Site has library information and digitized collections.
- Davis County Library (www.daviscountyutah.gov)
Site has information on the libraries in Davis County, north of Salt Lake.
- SLCC Libraries (libweb.slcc.edu)
Information on the libraries operated by the Salt Lake Community College.
- Utah Academic Library Consortium (www.ualc.net)
UALC is an advocacy group for academic libraries in Utah and parts of Nevada.
- Giovale Library - Westminster College (www.westminstercollege.edu)
The Westminister web site lets you access the catalog and learn about the new (1997) Giovale Library on campus.
- Utah Educational Library Media Association (www.uelma.org)
Promoting the use of educaitonal libraries.
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine (nnlm.gov)
Information on medical libraries in Utah and throughout the United States.
- Eccles Health Sciences Library (library.med.utah.edu)
Site includes information on The Eccles Health Sciences Library at the University of Utah.
- Salt Lake County Library Services (www.slcolibrary.org)
Information on the Salt Lake County Library system
- Bookmobile (bookmobiles.utah.gov)
Follow the Utah State traveling libraries.
- Library for the Blind and Disabled (blindlibrary.utah.gov)
Resources for the blind and disabled at 250 North 1950 West.
Category Hits 4766