Salt Lake Sites: Legal
The legal subdirectory has divided. This category lists legal resources. The Salt Lake Lawyer directory lists web sites for law firms and individual attorneys.
- Attorney General (attygen.state.ut.us)
The Attorney General site has information on consumer protection, crime prevention, legal research and news.
- And Justice For All (www.andjusticeforall.org)
This organizations purpose is to ensure access to justice by raising funds to preserve and increase direct civil legal services to low-income individuals and people with disabilities.
- Women Lawyers of Utah (www.utahwomenlawyers.org)
Encouraging and assisting the advancement of women in the legal system and the legal profession.
- SJ Quinney College of Law (www.law.utah.edu)
Information on the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah.
- Digital Law Online (digital-law-online.info)
A book by Prof. Lee A. Hollaar of the University of Utah concerning the application of copyright laws to digital media.
- Utah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (www.uacdl.org)
Information on Criminal Defense law and resources for Criminal Defense Lawyer.
- Utah State Courts (www.utcourts.gov)
This page by the Utah State Courts has information on the Utah Court system.
- Dart Adamson & Donovan (dadlaw.net)
DAD Law offers family law, litigation, business representation and community association law.
- ACLU (www.acluutah.org)
American Civil Liberties Union of Utah
- Océ Business Services (www.casedata.com)
Océ Business Services offers records compliance and business resources.
- Utah State Bar (www.utahbar.org)
This site has information about the Utah State Bar, exams, events, history and legal disclaimers.
- Utah Trial Lawyers Association (www.utla.org)
The Utah Trial Lawyers Association is a statewide organization active in the legislative and public opinion arenas.
- NORML - State By State Laws (www.norml.org)
Site lists marijuana laws in Utah, shows arrest statistics by county and has links to drug related news stories in Utah.
- Utah Online Divorce Assistance Program (www.utahonlinedivorce.com) - review
Site has information on divorce procedures in Utah. This program lets you file simple nondisputed divorces online.
- Legal Power for the Consumer (www.legalpower.biz)
Providing equitable legal access for everyone and the most comprehensive identity theft protection available.
- Trial Court Electronic Payment (courtapps.utcourts.gov) - review
You can use this page to pay fines to Utah Courts.
- Salt Lake County - Justice Court (justicecourt.slco.org)
Information on the Salt Lake County Justice Court.
- Criminal Justice Services (criminaljustice.slco.org)
Information on Salt Lake County criminal justice services.
- Salt Lake County District Attorney (districtattorney.slco.org)
The Salt Lake County DA represents the County of Salt Lake.
- Utah Legal Notices (www.utahlegals.com)
A site by the Utah Press Association lists legal notices for the Beehive State.
- Familia America (www.familiaamerica.com)
Familia America is a place where you will find an open door and a welcoming family to help you with your immigration needs.
- Ronald J. Yengich (rjyengich.com)
Site has information on the practice of Yengich, Rich and Xaiz.
- Orange Legal Technologies (www.orangelt.us)
Orange Legal Technologies develops and delivers eDiscovery technology and services to law firms and corporations for audits, investigations and litigation.
Category Hits 8635