Salt Lake Sites: Kitchen
In ages past, architects saw the kitchen as a workspace to be kept separate from the living space. Today's design sees the kitchen as the center place of the house. This page lists Salt Lake Sites dedicated to helping people upgrade their kitchen.
- Bosch Mixers (*)
Bosch Mixers offers kitchen automation equipment including in home milling products that lets you mill flour in house to increase the nutritional value of your food.
- Sur La Table (Profile)
Located in the Gateway Mall, Sur La Table is a chef's paradise with high quality cooking and serving ware. You will find recipe books, knives, silver ware and spices.
- Spoons 'n Spice Kitchenware (spoonsnspice.com)
Spoons 'n Spice has shops at 4700 South 900 East, and 788 East 9400 South in Sandy.
- International Dutch Oven Society (www.idos.org)
A group promoting Dutch Oven Cooking.
- The Chork (www.thechork.com)
The Chork is a utensil that can be used like a fork or broken in half and used as chop sticks.
- Old Town Imports (www.oldtownimports.com) - review
Old Town Imports has items for your entertaining, decorating, and gift giving needs.
- Viking Cooking School (www.vikingrange.com)
Viking Range offers cooking classes at Kimball Distributing.
- Sushi Tower (sushitower.com) - review
Sushi Tower is a product for creating unique vertical sushi creations. See the review for the company's Kickstarter campaign of March 2017.
- Chris & Dick's (chrisanddicks.com)
Chris and Dick's creates counters and cabinets.
- Shelf Cooking (shelfcooking.com)
Shelf Cooking has recipes and ideas for home cooking.
Category Hits 7965
*This is an affiliate link.