Salt Lake Sites: Jewelry
Fine jewelry is more than a simple comsumer products. Fine jewelry is an investments. The internet is helping consumers learn more about this exciting craft that combines craftsmanship with precious stones and metals. Below you will find web sites for Salt Lake Jewelers. You will find the perfect gift for special events like weddings or items to add to your collection of baubles.
- Fossil (*)
Fossil carries a line of watches, clothing and gifts. They have an outlet store in Tangers Mall in Park City and plan to open a Fossil Accessory stor in Fashion Place in Fall 2008.
- Claire's (merchant profile)
Claire's is the destination for young women looking for their first earrings and fashion accessories. Claire's has stores throughout the Salt Lake Valley.
- Ice Jewelry (*)
Established 1999, Ice offers jewelry direct from the designer.
- 9th & 9th Jewelers (www.9thand9thjewelers.com)
9th and 9th Jewelers offers custom jewelry at 872 East 900 South in Salt Lake City.
- Tresor Jewelers (www.tresorjewelers.com)
Custom, wholesale jewelers with locations at Crossroads Mall and Gateway Plaza.
- Shane Co (www.ShaneCo.com)
Shane Co offers top quality crafted jewelry along with top customer service.
- Morgan Jewelers (Profile)
Morgan Jewelers was founded by Nate Morgan in 1914, is a third generation family-owned business with 19 stores in Utah, Montana, Nevada, Washington, Oregon and California.
- Epic Diamonds (epicdiamonds.com)
Diamond wholesaler with locations in Salt Lake and Provo.
- Complex Simplicity (www.complexsimplicity.com) - review
Dana Richardson of Spectrum Gems offers a collection of original designs with a complex simplicity.
- Original Bodywear (www.originalbodywear.com)
Unique Designer Handcrafted Quality Custom Jewelry, Dog Necklaces, Baby & Kids Necklaces & Bracelets, Womens Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Watches, Mens Jewelry. Modern, Rustic, Contemporary, Gemstones, Silver, Clasps
- Jared and Kays Jewelers (merchant profile)
Jared - Galleria of Jewelry and Kays Jewelers are members of the Signet family of jewelry stores. They have locations at 59th and State, Fashion Place and 10450 S. State Street.
- AAA Jewelry (www.aaajewelryinc.com)
AAA Jewelry is located at 601 South State.
- Precision Time (ilovewatches.com)
Precision Time is the watch experts. The corporation is headquartered in Sandy. They offer over 100 watch stores including one at Fashion Place Mall.
- Black Mountain Gemstone Jewelry: (blackmountainbead.com)
Located at Artspace City Center, Black Mountain Gemstone jewelry creates necklaces and other jewelry designs.
- Ari Diamonds (aridiamonds.com)
Ari Diamonds is a Utah owned jewelry store with locations in Salt Lake and Layton.
- Masseys Jewelers (www.masseysjewelers.com)
Masseys Jewelers is located in Fashion Place Mall in Murray.
- Payne Anthony Creative Jewelers (www.payneanthony.com)
Payne Anthony is a Jewelry shop located in Trolly Square.
- Color by Amber (colorbyamber.com)
Color by Amber offers unique jewelry and fashions. The site invites the public to host pop-up parties or to become a Color by Amber stylist.
- Schubach Jewlers (merchant profile)
Schubach Jewelers is a division of Samuel Jewelers. They have locations in Valley Fair, Fashion Place and South Towne.
- Charley Hafen Jewelers Gallery (charleyhafen.com)
Charley Hafen Jewelers [1409 South 900 East ] creates handcrafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry.
- Venture Supply Co. (venturesupplyco.com) - review
Venture Supply Co is a Salt Lake Based concern offering a unique durable watch with a ratchet band. See the review for the March 2017 Kickstarter campaign.
- Out of Bloom (www.outofbloom.co) - review
Out of Bloom creates jewelry designed to promote self love and help people with eating disorders. Jewelry purchases come with a flower seed. See review for a Nov 2017 Kickstarter Campaign.
- Key Armory (thekeyarmory.com) - review
The Key Armory creates fashion accessories such as sword tie clips based on legend.
- OC Tanner (www.octannerjewelers.com)
OC Tanner Jewelers offers fine jewelry at 15 South State in Salt Lake.
- Things Remembered (Profile)
Add an extra touch to your gifts with custom engraving. You can engrave frames, plates, watches, wine glasses, pen holders and other items. You can order online and pick up at any Things Remembered store or kiosk in the Salt Lake Valley.
Category Hits 13574
*This is an affiliate link.