Salt Lake Sites: Industry
These are the big boys--the industries that keep the economy humming. Here are links for equipment manufacturers, foundries, steel mills and other industrial groups for Salt Lake.
- Sellgooddeals (www.sellgooddeals.com)
We buy and sell new and used industrial automation control equipment.
- May Foundry & Machine Co. (www.mayfoundry.com)
May Foundry and Machine Company combines a foundry, machine shop and heat treating facility in the same location.
- Pilkington Metal Finishing (www.pilkingtonmetalfinishing.com) - review
Pilkingon Metal Finishing offers anodizing, power coating and other custom metal finishes.
- Zeigler Sales (www.zeiglersales.com)
Material Handling and Processing Equipment
- Fluid Power Tech, Inc. (www.fptinc.com)
is a full service pneumatic and hydraulics systems supply, repair and education source.
- Water Power Technologies (www.wpt.com)
Because no two water sources are the same, WPT puts the necessary research and development into each system.
- The Relms Corporation (www.gorelms.com)
is a leader in the sub-metering and billing industry. They develop, market, and install all types of water and energy meters. They're products are often used in apartment and business complexes.
- PRO. Baler, Inc. & InterWest Paper, Inc. (www.probaler.com)
Makes balers for paper, sawdust and other waste products. Helps industries cut waste disposal costs and in recycling efforts.
- Huntsman Corporation (www.huntsman.com) - review
The world's largest privately held chemical company. Established by the Huntsman's in Utah in 1970, the company made major advances in packaging. Through strategic acquisitions, it has grown to more than $8 billion in revenues.
- Thatcher Company (www.tchem.com)
A diversified chemical manufacturer. Thatcher has 200+ employees and a 100,000 square feet facility in Salt Lake.
- Banks Equipment (www.bankseq.com)
Banks equipment buys and sell used construction and mining equipment.
- Utah Petroleum Association (www.utahpetroleum.org)
Organization promotes the discovery, development, production, transportation, refining, conservation and marketing of oil and gas in the State of Utah.
- A & R Resources (www.a-and-r-resources.com)
A & R Resources specializes in Petroleum Geology and Geoscience Training.
- Safe Chemicals (safe-chemicals.com)
Bulk distributor offering environmentally safe products from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Ernest Wilson (www.ernestwilsonco.com) - review
Ernest Wilson is a polyurethane foam insulation contractor. This technology is used for insulation, floatation and has a wide variety of applications.
- Machinesbox (www.resalemachinery.com)
Online market for used machinery. Second hand machines. Used machinery for the Agriculture machinery, Wood working machinery, Wire industry machinery, Food machinery, Power engineering, construction, Commercial vehicles and all other industries.
- Rocky Mountain Testing Solutions (www.rmtesting.com) - review
Rocky Mountain Testing Solutions (RMTS) is an environmental testing company serving the Intermountain region with solutions for manufacturers in Aerospace, Defense, Medical, Automotive, and Consumer Products industries.
- Industrial Supply (www.indsupply.com)
Company provides supplies to construction and industry.
- American Equipment Inc (www.amquipinc.com) - review
American Equipment, Inc. manufactures overhead cranes, hoists and material handling systems.
- Overhead Cranes International (www.ocieq.com) - review
Overhead Cranes International (OCI) of Woods Croos fabricates cranes, monorails, winches and trolleys.
- NuQuest (nuquestinc.net)
NuQuest offers experience in design, automation and fabrication.
- Headwaters Incorporated (www.hdwtrs.com)
Headwaters (HW) offers building products, energy resources, coal combustion products and technology innovations.
- Blu. (blulng.com)
Blu. is a provider of Liquified Natural Gas.
- EVCO House of Hose (www.houseofhose.com)
EVCO House of Hose furnishes the Wasatch Front with industrial hydraulic hoses.
- Kimball Equipment (www.kimballequipment.com)
Founded in 1946 Kimball Equipment Company specializes in crushing and screening equipment with five locations to service the intermountain area with qualified service staff in each location.
- Tradestar Corp (www.tradestarcorp.com)
Tradestar is a global specialized equipment manufacturer for the mining services industry. Corporate Headquarters are at 1590 S Gladiola.
Category Hits 5809