Salt Lake Sites: Halloween
Updated for 2014, this page lists web sites for Halloween attractions in Salt Lake County and along the Wasatch Front.
If you have not decide what to wear for this Halloween, you might want to visit the Salt Lake Costume directory. The site AFOB - Halloween lists the best online Halloween costume shops.
- Halloween Express (*)
Halloween Express carries costumes and accessories for men, women and kids. They have locations on Foothill Drive and Fort Union.
- Riddle Me (*)
Create your own scavenger hunt party at Riddle Me. The site will help you produce a fun riddle based scavenger hunt game.
- Rocky Point Haunted House (www.rockypointhauntedhouse.com) - review
Rocky Point restaurant in Mount Pleasant was built by Scott Crabtree in the 60s. It mysteriously burned down in 1965. The site was revived as a haunted house, and mysteriously burned down again in '96.
- Castle of Chaos (castleofchaos.com) - review
Castle of Chaos offers a trilogy of horror with haunted houses in Taylorsville, on Riverdale Road in Weber County and in Orem.
- Crazy Corn Maze (www.utahmaze.com) - review
8800 S. 4000 W. West Jordan. The corn maze is bigger and better. Its best to check the schedule, I've heard the maze is haunted.
- Frightmares - Lagoon (www.lagoonpark.com)
A haunted amusement park in Farmington.
- Murder Mystery Dinner Theater (www.huntmysteries.com) - review
Hunt Mysteries hosts comedy murder mystery dinner theatre performances.
- Nightmare on 13th (www.nightmareon13th.com) - review
The nightmare returns....you will relive it on 300 West 1300 South.
- Garden After Dark (www.redbuttegarden.org)
Red Butte Gardens got their mulch from a questionable source. The pumpkin patch thrives in the mulch, but so do Fairy's and other strange creatures of the night.
- Haunted Webby Hobbies (www.hauntedwebby.com)
A haunted web site from Ogden.
- Thriller (odysseydance.com) - review
Odyssey Dance presents their Halloween spectacular Thriller.
- Tombstone Entertainment (www.hauntedutah.com)
TOMBSTONE ENTERTAINMENT presents the Haunted Forest in American Fork (Utah Valley) and Haunted Hollow at Exit 344 in Ogden.
- Lazarus Maze Haunted House (www.lazarusmaze.com)
The Lazarus Maze is a haunted attraction located in Ogden City.
- Horror Find (www.horrorfind.com)
This national site lists haunted houses by state.
- ArtWanted - Online Haunted House (www.artwanted.com) - review
This is an online haunted house featuring images from professional and amateur artists from Utah and around the world.
- Black Island Farms (www.blackislandfarms.com)
Black Island Farm in Syracuse is home to Utah's largest Corn Maze.
- ASYLUM 49 (www.asylum49.com)
A haunted house in the old Tooele Valley Hospital.
- Haunted Village - This Is The Place Heritage Park (thisistheplace.org)
This is the Place Haritage Park shows its dark side during the Halloween season.
- Sleepy Millcreek Hollow (www.sleepymillcreekhollow.com)
A haunted attraction in Weber County.
- Ghost Tours (storytours.com)
Site offers tours of Salt Lake and Ogden which highlight the ghost stories of the towns.
- WitchFest - Gardner Village (www.gardnervillage.com)
Gardner Village is overrun with witches. The October event page is filled with Halloween related activities.
- Night of the Running Dead (undeadrace.com) - review
A 5K Run, Creep and Crawl for Utah's Undead at the FairPark (Oct 20, 2012). Humans get a head start on the zombies. Use those two minutes well.
- Strangling Brothers (stranglingbros.com) - review
Welcome to the Scariest Show on Earth ... and in ring number one, the Strangling Brothers will present a circus act gone horribly wrong.
- Halloween Half Marathon (provoutah.us)
The Halloween Half Marathon has two events. The Salt Lake event is October 18 in Memory Grove Park. The Provo event is October 25.
- Fear Factory (fearfactoryslc.com)
The Fear Factory is a haunted house in the old Portland Cement Company.
- Pumpkin Days (www.wheelerfarm.com)
Join Wheeler Farm for Pumpkin Days, featuring a Haybale Maze, in the month of October.
- Haunted Hustle (www.thehauntedhustle.com)
The Haunted Hustle is a 5K costume race set for Sugarhouse Park on 10/25/2014.
- The Haunted Half (thehauntedhalf.com)
The Haunted Half is a fun run in October with a scary scramble, 5K and half marathon option.
- Haunted Kay's Cross (www.kayscross.com) - review
Kay's Cross in Kaysville has been haunted for years. The review offers a video telling of the legend of Kay's Cross.
- Scared Haunt (scaredhaunt.com)
This haunted house in Murray raises funds for Shriner's hospital.
- A Fountain of Bargains - Halloween (afountainofbargains.com)
Find more Halloween Costumes at our sister site.
Category Hits 29703
*This is an affiliate link.