Salt Lake Sites: Government
Governor Mike Leavitt has made web development a priority for all levels of State, County and City government agencies. Web sites streamline the interaction between government and governeed. I list in this directory government web sites of interest to people living in the Salt Lake Valley. Note, you can find information about candidates and issues in the Politics directory.
- Salt Lake City (www.ci.slc.ut.us)
The official Salt Lake City government site. Has a great deal of information on the city, city departments and more.
- Utah.Gov (utah.gov)
is the the Official Web Site of the State of Utah.
- SLC Gov (www.slcgov.com)
Salt Lake City Gov.
- Utah State Senate (www.utahsenate.org)
Web site for the Utah State Senate. Has district maps, information on bills and the 29 State Senators. Senators serve 4 year terms.
- Utah House of Representatives (www.le.state.ut.us)
Web site for the Utah House of Representatives. The site includes information on your local Congressman, House Bills, and Committees.
- Utah Retirement Systems (www.urs.org)
Retirement planning, investment and services for Utah public employees
- Utah Income Tax Guide (incometax.utah.gov)
Info on Utah State Income tax.
- Western Governors' Association (www.westgov.org)
The WGA is an interstate organization that addresses addresses the regional concerns of the western states.
- Davis County, Utah (www.daviscountyutah.gov)
Official site for Davis County, Utah...north of Salt Lake County.
- SLCo Tax Administration (www.slcotaxadmin.org)
The Salt Lake County Tax Administration is a liaison between the taxpayer, and the County Council.
- Salt Lake County Mayor (mayor.slco.org)
Contact the Salt Lake County Mayor.
Category Hits 27167