Salt Lake Sites: Art Galleries
Salt Lake has more than its fair share of galleries and artists. This is a directory to the art galleries in the Salt Lake valley. Patrons of the arts often makes trips to see the galleries in Park City.
- Hope Gallery (www.hopegallery.com) - review
Hope Gallery, on Main Street in downtown, is a 15,000 square foot facility featuring fine art.
- Art Gallery Outlet & Picture Frames (www.artgalleryoutlet.com) - review
Art Gallery Outlet & Picture Frames provides high-quality oil paintings, giclees, and other prints. We also provide custom framing, ready-made frames, mirrors, and other wall d??cor--located in Bountiful and Salt Lake City (Draper) Ut.
- Phillips Gallery (www.phillips-gallery.com) - review
[444 East 200 South] Established in 1965, Phillips Gallery represents over 80 artists, mainly local. We invite you to stroll through our three floors of fine art. For a tour of the gallery and to preview our current exhibit, please visit our website.
- Utah Artist Hands (www.utahands.com) - review
Artwork by Utah Artists. Bringing together the Artists' community of Salt Lake.
- Williams Fine Art Gallery (www.williamsfineart.com)
Established in 1988 and located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, Williams Fine Art Gallery is Utah's premiere gallery with over 2100 square feet of display area.
- The Temporary Museum of Permanent Change (www.museumofchange.org) - review
The Temporary Museum of Permanent Change is a community based, participatory project that uses the major construction processes in downtown Salt Lake City as catalysts to animate the city.
- House Gallery (www.housegalleryslc.com) - review
House Gallery is a contemporary Art Space focusing on solo exhibitions of national and regional artists.
- Veterans Memorial Statues (www.veteransmemorialstatues.com) - review
Veterans Memorial Statues (featuring the work of Lena Toritch and Young Fine Art Studio Inc.) creates art for veteran, police and other memorial efforts.
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (www.umfa.utah.edu) - review
Located on the University of Utah campus, the Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) houses one of Salt Lake's premiere collection of arts. The new Marcia and John Price Museum Building opened on June 2, 2001
- Bingham Gallery (www.binggallery.com) - review
Located in the historic Kearns Building on Main Street, the Bingham Gallery trades in American fine art including noted Utah artists.
- Art Access Gallery (www.accessart.org) - review
Art Access Gallery [339 Pierpont Avenue] is a nonprofit gallery with items ranging from expert and experimental.
- Museum of Church History and Art (www.lds.org)
Just west of the Salt Lake Temple, the Museum of Church History houses the collection of the LDS church. The museum houses works from pioneer to present day. It is an interesting and informative display.
- Horne Fine Art (www.hornefineart.com) - review
Gallery and Studio located at 142 East 800 South.
- Brushworks Gallery Fine Art and Custom Framing (www.brushworksgallery.com) - review
Brushworks shows a variety of artists including: Gary Collins, Richard Murray, Karl Thomas, Graydon Foulger, Kathleen Peterson, & Ian Ramsay. We are also one of the premier custom frame shops in Utah. We have over 60 years of combined framing experience.
- Gray Wall Gallery (www.graywallgallery.com)
We feature new and established local artists from pottery and scuplture to oils and prints. There are new artists every month.
- David Ericson Fine Art (davidericson-fineart.com)
A fine art gallery at 481 South 200 West in Salt Lake City.
- Evergreen Framing Co & Gallery, Inc. (www.evergreengallery.com)
Evergreen Framing displays works by Utah Artists at 3295 South 2000 East. They also offer framing services.
- 15th Street Gallery (www.15thstreetgallery.com)
The 15th Street Gallery is located at 15th & 15th in Sugarhouse.
- Alpine Art Inc. (alpineartinc.com)
Alpine Art is a framing shop and art gallery located at 430 East South Temple
- Utah Artists (www.utahartists.com) - review
is a collective gallery for Utah artists. It includes: Linda Curley, Darryl Erdman, Colleen Howe...
- Springville Museum of Art (smofa.org)
Okay, it is located in Springville--south of Provo. The Springville museum has one of the best collection of Utah artists in the state, and is worth the drive south.
- Chase Fine Art (www.chasefineart.com)
Dolores Chase Fine Art Gallery was opened in 1985 and closed in 2002. Dolores Chase continues to trade in art.
- BDAC (www.bdac.org)
Bountiful/Davis Art Center.
- A Gallery (www.agalleryonline.com) rate
[4878 South Highland Drive] Local, regional and international fine arts.
- Rose Wagner Art Gallery (www.slccfa.org)
The Rose Wagner Art Gallery and Salt Lake County public art program have rotating exhibits at the Rose Wagner Performing Art Center.
- The Muralist Group (www.summum.us) - review
An online art gallery of graffiti art by "The Muralist Group," a name given to a group of various and changing artists that paint murals on a building on the west side of Salt Lake City.
- Apple Frame Gallery (www.appleframegallery.com)
The Apple Frame Gallery in Bountiful carries originals by Utah artists, giclee and limited edition prints.
- London Contemporary Art (www.londoncontemporaryartist.com)
The London contemporary artist brings a unique urban feel to modern sculpture, contemporary paintings, furniture, office furniture, and track lighting.
- The Hive Gallery Website (www.hivegalleryslc.com)
Salt Lake City art gallery.
- Salt Lake Gallery Stroll (www.gallerystroll.org)
A weekly gallery stroll on the third Friday each month.
- Rockwood Studios (rockwood.shawnrossiter.com)
Rockwood Studios, located in the heart of Salt Lake City's SugarHouse area, is home to over thirty Utah artists, as well as a custom frame shop and four fine art galleries.
- Poor Yorick Studios (www.pooryorickstudios.com)
Poor Yorick Studios at 126 Crystal Avenue offers 40 studios with 50 starving artists.
Category Hits 42942