Salt Lake Sites: Fitness
Utahans love to keep fit and active. Here we find links to local gyms and fitness clubs.
- 24 Hour Fitness (*) rate
24 Hour Fitness offers multi-sport fitness centers throughout the Salt Lake Valley. Their site has info on membership options and fitness equipment.
- Sole Fitness (*) - review
Sole Fitness is the online source for resort quality treadmills, ellipticals and exercise equipment.
- Zumba Fitness (*)
Zumba Fitness is an aerobic fitness program that combines fun music and moves to salsa, mamba, hip-hop and other music. The site lets you find local Zumba Fitness classes or order a DVD package.
- NetSweat.com (www.netsweat.com)
The Internet's Fitness Resource...published in Salt Lake City, the site has a great deal of info on fitness, running, weight loss, health, etc..
- Transformation Trainer (transformationtrainer.com)
Laura Butter offers physical training services.
- Denise Druce (denisedruce.com)
Denise Druce promotes health and fitness.
- Rockreation (www.rockreation.com)
Located just off Interstate 215, Rockreation offers 7,500 square feet of sculpted climbing terrain
- Xcel Spa and Fitness (www.xcelfitness.com)
Excel has locations in Holladay, Bountiful and at Jordan Landing.
- The Front Climbing Club (www.frontslc.com) - review
Salt Lake City's primier indoor climbing gym. Yoga, Pilates, weights. Kid's birthday parties and summer camps. Instructions.
- Planet Fitness (Profile)
You will find Planet Fitness Gyms in Fort Union and downtown Salt Lake City.
- Crossroads Fitness (www.fitnesscenterutah.com)
Crossroads Fitness is a locally owned facility with locations at 9425 South 700 East in Sandy and 7046 South Redwood Road in West Jordan.
- Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center (www.kopfc.com)
Located adjacent the Utah Olympic Oval, KOPFC offers something for everyone.
- Upper Limit Fitness (www.upperlimit.com)
- Salt Lake City Sports Complex (www.recreation.slco.org)
Information on the pool, fitness center and other programs at the Salt Lake City Sports Complex.
- Gold's Gym - Gyms in Utah (Profile)
Gold's Gym has locations throughout Utah.
- Utah Powerlifting (utahpowerlifting.com) rate
Site includes information on powerlifting meets, Utah lifting records and a message board.
- Burn Fat Utah (www.burnfatutah.com) - review
A site by Lighthouse Health & Body Makeover offers seminars on weight management.
- Salt Lake City Gets Fit Together (slcgetsfit.com)
SLC Gets Fit Together is a fitness and healthy lifestyle program designed to encourage long-term habits of physical activity and increase overall fitness and well-being. Runs June 16-18.
- Life Time Fitness (clubs.lifetimefitness.com)
Lime Fitness offers a deluxe fitness club at 10996 River Front Parkway in South Jordan.
- Sports Mall Athletic and Racquet Club (www.sportsmallgroup.com)
The Sports Mall at 5445 South 900 East in Murray includes a pool, tennis courts, volleyball pits, basketball court, weight and fitness rooms.
- Pole Fitness (www.studiosoiree.com) rate
Studio Soiree seeks to empower women through movement and physical strength through pole dancing.
- Utah Home Fitness (utahhomefitness.net)
Company sells home fitness equipment. They have stores in The Gateway Plaza, Sandy and Park City.
- IE Pilates (www.iepilates.com)
IE (Intelligent Exercise) Pilates is a site from Draper promoting pilates.
- Momentum (www.momentumclimbing.com)
Momentum is an indoor climbing gym near the REI in Sandy.
- Fitness for 10 (www.fitnessfor10.com)
A fitness center in Farmington.
- Curves International (Profile)
Curves offers fitness programs for women from multiple locations in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Crossfit Draper (www.crossfitdraper.com) - review
CrossFit Draper offers fitness training in the South Valley.
- Amplified Fitness.net (www.amplifiedfitness.net)
Amplified Fitness offers personal training in South Jordan.
- Mt Olympus CrossFit (crossfitmtolympus.com)
Site offers crossfit training in Mill Creek.
Category Hits 27400
*This is an affiliate link.