Salt Lake Sites: Finance
Computers are great for keeping track of money and investments. Financial firms have some of the most advanced information management systems. Considering the importance of keeping information safe, financial firms often push the limits of encryption and security issues. This directory lists web sites in Salt Lake with a financial theme.
- Utah Saves (www.utahsaves.org) - review
A statewide initiative to encourage the reduction of debt and increase in personal savings.
- FP Office (www.fpoffice.com)
Financial Planners, Investment Advisors, Portfolio Managers located in Salt Lake City.
- Deep Capture the Movie (www.deepcapturethemovie.com) - review
A web site by Patrick Byrne about financial crimes on Wall Street.
- Mvelopes (mvelopes.com)
Mvelopes is an easy to master online budget tool that helps people manage their money.
- Wayne Brown Institute (www.venturecapital.org)
Established in 1983, the Wayne Brown Institute (the Institute) is a nationally recognized organization focusing on developing quality deal flow for the venture, corporate and private investor.
- IndustryPro (www.industrypro.com)
A divisiona of Zirkle & Co, IndustryPro is a provider of Merger & Acquisition and corporate value building services.
- Zirkle & Co. (www.zirkle.com)
[1265 E. Fort Union Blvd., Suite 290, Midvale UT] Founded in 1992, Zirkle & Co. is a full service Mergers and Acquisitions advisory firm, which provides unrivaled service to private business owners.
- Utah Technology Finance Corporation (www.utfc.org)
UTFC is a Small Business Investment Company (SBIC) in SLC that specializes in funding new businesses with little operating history.
- vSpring Capital (www.vspring.com)
vSpring is an early-stage venture capital fund that capitalizes on the managerial skills and operating experience of its principals to successfully invest in and mentor early-stage technology companies.
- Scottrade (www.scottrade.com)
Scottrade is an online investing firm. They have a local branch at 311 S State St, SLC.
- Utah Microenterprise Loan Fund (www.umlf.com) - review
The Utah Microenterprise Loan Fund provides microloans and management support to entrepreneurs.
- Beehive Bail Bonds (www.beehivebailbonds.com) - review
Company provides bail bonding services.
- Eliot Management Group (www.e-mg.com)
One of the top payment processing service providers in the country, EMG offers the best combination of cost-effective electronic payment solutions, local one-on-one support and superior processing performance
- Funding Utah (fundingutah.com)
Matching Utah Angel Investors and Entrepreneurs
- salt lake city venture capital (www.petersonpartnerslp.com)
Peterson Partners invests in companies across the US, with specific focus in the Intermountain West, which show strong margins on products or services, have a history of profitable operation and are positioned within high growth industries.
- United Mergers and Aquisitions (www.unitedmanda.com)
A Utah business broker with resources for buying and selling businesses.
- The The Story of Deep Capture (www.deepcapture.com) - review
The Mitchell Report, sponsored by Patrick Byrne of Overstock.com, reports on crimes committed in America's financial industry.
- iTransact (www.itransact.com)
iTransact, Inc., is a privately held payment-acceptance company based near Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Identity Theft Reporting and Information System (www.idtheft.utah.gov)
The Identity Theft Reporting and Information system by the Utah Attorney General has resources to prevent and report ID theft.
- Mountain West Small Business Finance (www.mwsbf.com)
Organization aids in the financing of small businesses.
- Security National Financial Corporation (www.securitynational.com)
Security National (NASDAQ SNFCA) offers life insurance, mortgages and memorial mortuaries.
- BoomStartup (www.boomstartup.com)
A Mentorship-Driven Investment Program.
- Influent Business Credit (www.increasebusinesscredit.com)
Influent Financial has services to help businesses increase their credit ratings.
- Get Metal Money (www.getmetalmoney.com)
Site has information on investing in precious metals.
- Grow America (www.growam.com)
Grow America, by Alan Hall of MarketStar, is an organization devoted to growing companies, creating jobs and stimulating the economy by helping to ignite the dreams and fuel the ambitions of real entrepreneurs with real ideas.
- MetaStock (www.metastock.com)
MetaStock provides trading analysis software.
- Johns EMINI Blog (*)
John Nguyen is a successful trader. His subscription blog offers insights on trading activity.
- Axiom Financial (www.axiomfinancial.com)
Axiom is a Sandy based firm offering refinancig, mortgage, VA and FHA loans from locations throughout Utah.
- Axiom Home Loans (www.axiomhl.com)
Axiom Home Loans leads the marketplace as a residential mortgage company committed to the highest standards of excellence as we go above and beyond to fulfill the promises we make to our clients and partners.
- Diversify (www.diversify.com)
Diversify, a division of DFPG Investments by Dave Ramsey, can help diversify your investments.
- Foresight Wealth Management (www.foresightmgt.com)
This site from Sandy offers financial services.
- MountainWest Capital Network (www.mwcn.org)
MWCN offers business resources and compiles the annual Utah 100 List of growing firms.
- Snap Advances (www.snapadvances.com)
Snap Advances offers cash advances for merchants.
Category Hits 8054
*This is an affiliate link.