Salt Lake Sites: Finance
Computers are great for keeping track of money and investments. Financial firms have some of the most advanced information management systems. Considering the importance of keeping information safe, financial firms often push the limits of encryption and security issues. This directory lists web sites in Salt Lake with a financial theme.
- Johns EMINI Blog (*)
John Nguyen is a successful trader. His subscription blog offers insights on trading activity.
- Wayne Brown Institute (www.venturecapital.org)
Established in 1983, the Wayne Brown Institute (the Institute) is a nationally recognized organization focusing on developing quality deal flow for the venture, corporate and private investor.
- IndustryPro (www.industrypro.com)
A divisiona of Zirkle & Co, IndustryPro is a provider of Merger & Acquisition and corporate value building services.
- Utah Technology Finance Corporation (www.utfc.org)
UTFC is a Small Business Investment Company (SBIC) in SLC that specializes in funding new businesses with little operating history.
- vSpring Capital (www.vspring.com)
vSpring is an early-stage venture capital fund that capitalizes on the managerial skills and operating experience of its principals to successfully invest in and mentor early-stage technology companies.
- Scottrade (Profile)
Scottrade is an online investing firm. They have a local branch at 311 S State St, SLC.
- FP Office (www.fpoffice.com)
Financial Planners, Investment Advisors, Portfolio Managers located in Salt Lake City.
- Utah Saves (www.utahsaves.org) - review
A statewide initiative to encourage the reduction of debt and increase in personal savings.
- Beehive Bail Bonds (www.beehivebailbonds.com) - review
Company provides bail bonding services.
- Eliot Management Group (emgway.com)
One of the top payment processing service providers in the country, EMG offers the best combination of cost-effective electronic payment solutions, local one-on-one support and superior processing performance
- salt lake city venture capital (www.petersonpartnerslp.com)
Peterson Partners invests in companies across the US, with specific focus in the Intermountain West, which show strong margins on products or services, have a history of profitable operation and are positioned within high growth industries.
- United Mergers and Aquisitions (www.unitedmanda.com)
A Utah business broker with resources for buying and selling businesses.
- The The Story of Deep Capture (www.deepcapture.com) - review
The Mitchell Report, sponsored by Patrick Byrne of Overstock.com, reports on crimes committed in America's financial industry.
- iTransact (www.itransact.com)
iTransact, Inc., is a privately held payment-acceptance company based near Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Identity Theft Reporting and Information System (idtheft.utah.gov)
The Identity Theft Reporting and Information system by the Utah Attorney General has resources to prevent and report ID theft.
- Mountain West Small Business Finance (www.mwsbf.com)
Organization aids in the financing of small businesses.
- Security National Financial Corporation (www.securitynational.com)
Security National (NASDAQ SNFCA) offers life insurance, mortgages and memorial mortuaries.
- BoomStartup (www.boomstartup.com)
A Mentorship-Driven Investment Program.
- Mvelopes (mvelopes.com)
Mvelopes is an easy to master online budget tool that helps people manage their money.
- MetaStock (www.metastock.com)
MetaStock provides trading analysis software.
- Axiom Financial (www.axiomfinancial.com)
Axiom is a Sandy based firm offering refinancig, mortgage, VA and FHA loans from locations throughout Utah.
- Diversify (www.diversify.com)
Diversify, a division of DFPG Investments by Dave Ramsey, can help diversify your investments.
- Foresight Wealth Management (www.foresightmgt.com)
This site from Sandy offers financial services.
- MountainWest Capital Network (www.mwcn.org)
MWCN offers business resources and compiles the annual Utah 100 List of growing firms.
- Snap Advances (www.snapadvances.com)
Snap Advances offers cash advances for merchants.
- Proactive Wealth Concepts (pwcutah.com)
Proactive Wealth Concepts by Cody Lewis provides financial services.
- Bridge Investment Group (Profile)
Bridge Investment Group (BIG) invests in commercial real estate and multifamily housing.
- Upstream Investment Partners (www.upstreamip.com)
Upstream Investment Partners is a full-service financial consulting firm dedicated to helping our advisors work with their clients to help build wealth and manage their hard-earned assets.
- Zions Direct (Profile)
Zion's Direct is a tool for self directed investments by Zions Bancorporation.
- Bitsy (bitsy.com)
Bitsy offers a bitcoin exchange and wallet.
- Medici Ventures (Profile)
Medici Ventures is a private equity firm by Patrick Byrne that invests in block chain technology.
- Wealth Factory (wealthfactory.com) - review
Wealth Factory offers financial information.
- The Accend Group (theaccendgroup.com)
The Accend Group offers a new model of financial expertise, breaking the mould by offering CFO strategies to the smallest of companies: strategies that were, until now, only available to the largest of companies.
- tZERO (www.tzero.com)
Company develops cryptocurrency technology for capital markets.
- Strata Fund Solutions, LLC (www.stratafs.com)
Strata offers administration and consulting services for alternative investments.
- Loyal Companies (Profile)
Loyal Companies is a Draper based private equity firm.
- Skip (getskip.com)
Skip is an app that lets people buy and check out groceries on their smart phone.
- Signal Peak Ventures (www.spv.com)
Signal Peak is a Salt Lake City based venture capital firm investing in early-stage technology companies across the United States. We help passionate entrepreneurs build leading companies with enduring value.
- Albion Financial Group (albionfinancial.com) - review
Albion Financial Group, based in Sugarhouse, offers financial advice and investment management.
Category Hits 12294
*This is an affiliate link.