Salt Lake Sites: European
Salt Lake restaurants featuring a continental fare. You will find a combination of French, Italian and European Cuisine. Note, there are many other fine restaurants listed in the American food subdirectory.
- The Paris Bistro (www.theparis.net) - review
The Paris offers New American cuisine inspired by Italian, French and Mediterranean food cultures, with an award winning wine list, in a classic bistro and lively zinc bar setting
- Cucina Toscana (www.cucina-toscana.com)
CUCINA TOSCANA is a true Tuscan Trattoria located in Salt Lake City?s downtown arts and entertainment district.
- Cannella's (www.cannellas.com)
Cannaella's at 204 East 500 South offers Fine Italian Dining
- Oasis Cafe (www.oasiscafeslc.com)
The Oasis Cafe offers a fine, healthy cuisine at 151 South 500 East.
- Meditrina - Small Plates and Wine Bar (www.meditrinaslc.com)
Meditrina encourages gastronomic exploration. Our style of dining is derived from the tradition of Spanish Tapas.
- Caffe Molise Italian Restaurant (caffemolise.com)
Located in downtown Salt Lake City, Caffe Molise is a fine Italian restaurant, that you won't want to miss.
- Café Madrid (cafemadrid.net) - review
Café Madrid offers the finest Spanish style cuisine.
- Trio Cafe (triodining.com)
Fine Dining with locations at 680 South 900 East and near Big Cottonwood Canyon.
- Fresco Italian Cafe (frescoitaliancafe.com)
Fine Italian dining at 1513 South 1500 East, Salt Lake City.
- Lugano Italian Restaurant (luganorestaurant.com)
Lugano Restaurant offers Northern Italian Cuisine.
- Mazza Cafe (www.mazzacafe.com)
Mazza serves Middle Eastern cuisine including falafel, shawarma, kebabs, dips and salads.
- Confetti's Restaurant (confettisrestaurant.com) - review
Confetti's restaurant at 4751 South Holladay serves Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Aristo's (www.aristosrestaurant.com)
Find savory Greek dishes at 224 South 1300 East.
- La Caille Restaurant (lacaille.com)
An internationally acclaimed restaurant and menu will make you feel as though you have stepped back in time to the rural valleys of Bordeaux, Champagne and Alsace.
- Log Haven Restaurant (www.log-haven.com)
A fine dining experience in beautiful Millcreek canyon.
- Millcreek Inn (www.millcreekinn.com)
Private and secluded, a perfect location for business meetings and wedding receptions.
- Spaghetti Factory (www.osf.com)
The Old Speghetti Factory in Trolley square. Order a gift certificate online.
- Melting Pot Restaurant (Profile)
Dip into the melting pot...a new restaurant in Salt Lake featuring fondue.
- Buca di Beppo! (www.bucadibeppo.com)
A chain of neighborhood restaurants featuring Southern Italian specialities. They have a restaurant downtown and in Fort Union.
- Johnny Carino's (www.carinos.com)
Located in West Jordan, Jonny Carino's offers a taste of the Italian Countryside.
- Romano's Macaroni Grill (Profile)
Ramano's Macaroni Grill is a member of Brinker International. They have locations at the Peery Hotel in downtown Salt Lake and Fashion Place.
- The Grand America Hotel: Garden Cafe (www.grandamerica.com)
The Garden Cafe?s American Seasonal Cuisine is perfect for any occasion, featuring light sauces that are bold in flavor. Menu favorites include the freshest produce, game, seafood and fish
- Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano (www.biaggis.com)
Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano offers Italian cuisine in the Gateway Plaza.
- Olive Garden / Red Lobster (Profile)
The Olive Garden and Red Lobster are members of Darden Restaurant, Inc. They have restaurants throughout the Salt Lake Valley.
- Fazoli's (Profile)
Fazoli's is a chain of fast-serve Italian restaurants. They have locations at 12361 Minuteman Drive in Draper and 3692 West 7800 South in West Jordan.
Category Hits 6781