Salt Lake Sites: Coins
In 2011, the Utah legislature took a bold move in favor of local control and passed the Utah Legal Tender Act and is now the center of a movement to revive sound monetary policy.
Such a move might revive interest in coins. This section of Utah Color lists web sites for coin shops and about trading precious metals as currency.
- Monarch Coins - eBay (*)
Monarch Coins has an eBay Store featuring a variety of coins, bullion and tokens.
- Utah Monetary Summit (utahmonetarysummit.com)
A site interested in financial reform that is interested in restoring gold as an accepted medium of trade.
- Utah Sound Money (utahsoundmoney.org)
Utah Sound Money advocates developing sound money alternatives at the state level.
- Utah Gold & Diamond Buyers (utahgoldbuyer.com)
Utah Gold and Diamond Buyers buys trades in precious metals.
- Utah Precious Metals Association (www.upma.org)
UMPA promotes the use of precious metals as currency.
- Cascade Refining (www.cascaderefining.com) - review
Cascade Refining at 2490 South 3200 West pays cash for gold, silver or platinum scrap.
- Token Society (www.utahtokensociety.com) - review
The National Utah Token Society (NUTS) is a group interested in collecting and preserving metal tokens from Utah.
- Utah Coin Shows (utahcoinshows.com)
Site has information about coin shows in Utah.
- Legacy Rare Coins (www.legacyrarecoinsut.com)
Legacy trades in rare coins and bullion.
- Monarch Coin Corp. (monarchcoin.net) - review
Monarch Coin Corp offers rare coins and related products at 211 East 3900 South.
- Monarch Coin (www.monarchcoin.blogspot.com)
A blog for a coin shop at 211 East 3900 South in Murray.
Category Hits 2849
*This is an affiliate link.