Salt Lake Sites: Coffee Houses
It is time to sit back and enjoy a hot cup of Joe. The following is a short list of web sites for coffee houses in the Salt Lake Valley.
- caffe d'bolla (www.caffedbolla.com) - review
Specialty teas, espresso, and Salt Lake City's only premium Roast to Order coffees. Fantastic house-made gelato. 249 East 400 South Salt Lake.
- Nobrow Coffee and Tea (www.nobrowcoffee.com)
Nobrow Coffee is a downtown Salt Lake, specialty coffee shop near the corner of 3rd East and 3rd South. Open 7-days per week and featuring local artist's work, we are a part of "Gallery Stroll."
- Coffee Connection (saltlakecoffeeconnection.com)
Coffee Connection [1588 South State Street] serves espresso, bubble tea and speciality drinks.
- Lock-N-Load Java (www.locknloadjava.com)
A veteran owned company offering premium coffee.
- Salt Lake Roasting Company (www.roasting.com)
There's more than just coffee in your cup at Salt Lake Roasting Company...
- The Beehive Tea Room (www.beehivetearoom.com)
The Beehive Tea Room and Wedding Library is a place for afternoon tea or hosting events.
- Mestizo Coffeehouse (mestizocoffeehouse.com) rate
An independent coffee house on the West Side with an in house gallery. The site serves as the meeting place for the Mestizo Institute of Culture and Arts.
- The Bad Ass Coffee Company (badasscoffee.com) - review
Headquarted in Salt Lake, Bad Ass Coffee is a coffee chain, with an attitude. (Named after the animals used to haul the coffee from the hillsides of Hawaii)
- No Brow Coffee and Tea (nobrowcoffee.com)
A coffee shop at 315 east 300 south.
- Beans and Brews Coffee House (beansandbrews.com) - review
Beans and Brews is a Salt Lake firm that dots the valley with coffee houses and wifi.
- The Rose Est. (theroseestb.com)
The Rose Establishment is a gathering place: welcoming, inspiring and simple at its core, where people can unravel, create, drink and just BE.
Category Hits 3831