Salt Lake Sites: Coffee Houses
It is time to sit back and enjoy a hot cup of Joe. The following is a short list of web sites for coffee houses in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Teavana (*)
Teavana has a wide selection of teas from around the world and includes resources on steeping loose leaf tea, blending chai and more. Teavana has stores in City Creek, Fashion Place Mall and Station Park.
- caffe d'bolla (www.caffedbolla.com) - review
Specialty teas, espresso, and Salt Lake City's only premium Roast to Order coffees. Fantastic house-made gelato. 249 East 400 South Salt Lake.
- Nobrow Coffee and Tea (www.nobrowcoffee.com)
Nobrow Coffee is a downtown Salt Lake, specialty coffee shop near the corner of 3rd East and 3rd South. Open 7-days per week and featuring local artist's work, we are a part of "Gallery Stroll."
- Coffee Connection (saltlakecoffeeconnection.com)
Coffee Connection [1588 South State Street] serves espresso, bubble tea and speciality drinks.
- Lock-N-Load Java (www.locknloadjava.com)
A veteran owned company offering premium coffee.
- Salt Lake Roasting Company (www.roasting.com)
There's more than just coffee in your cup at Salt Lake Roasting Company...
- The Beehive Tea Room (www.beehivetearoom.com)
The Beehive Tea Room and Wedding Library is a place for afternoon tea or hosting events.
- Mestizo Coffeehouse (mestizocoffeehouse.com) rate
An independent coffee house on the West Side with an in house gallery. The site serves as the meeting place for the Mestizo Institute of Culture and Arts.
- Tea Zaanti (www.teazaanti.com)
Tea Zaanti offers tea with heart at 1324 S 1100 E.
- TEAramisu Tea House (theemperorstea.com)
TEAramisu, by The Emperor's Tea, is located at 929 East 4500 South in Millcreek Utah. The site has information on the health benefits of Tea.
- The Bad Ass Coffee Company (badasscoffee.com) - review
Headquarted in Salt Lake, Bad Ass Coffee is a coffee chain, with an attitude. (Named after the animals used to haul the coffee from the hillsides of Hawaii)
- No Brow Coffee and Tea (nobrowcoffee.com)
A coffee shop at 315 east 300 south.
- Beans and Brews Coffee House (beansandbrews.com) - review
Beans and Brews is a Salt Lake firm that dots the valley with coffee houses and wifi.
- The Rose Est. (theroseestb.com)
The Rose Establishment is a gathering place: welcoming, inspiring and simple at its core, where people can unravel, create, drink and just BE.
- Jack Mormon Coffee Co. (www.facebook.com)
A Facebook page for the Jack Mormon Coffee Shop at 82 E Street, Salt Lake City.
- Silver Bean Coffee Roasting and Coffee Shop (www.silverbeancoffee.com)
Silver Bean is a Coffee Roaster and Coffee Shop headquartered in Cottonwood Heights.
- Gift a Coffee (ljfarfan.wix.com)
When you are getting your coffee at select coffee houses you can gift a coffee to someone who cannot afford a coffee by telling the clerk you would like to "gift a coffee." They will give your coffee gift to a person who otherwise doesn't get to sip a cof
- Publik Coffee Roasters (www.publikcoffee.com)
Publik Coffee Roasters offers fine coffee and event space with locations at 975 West Temple and 502 East 3rd Avenue in Salt Lake.
Category Hits 5148
*This is an affiliate link.