Salt Lake Sites: Clubs / Organizations
The best way to get involved is to join a club. Clubs perform valuable civic services and are a great way to meet some of the most interesting people in the community. For computer related clubs, see the Salt Lake Computer User Groups section.
- United Nations Association of Utah (unau.org) - review
The United Nations Association of Utah is a group of people interested in international events. The UNAU has a monthly dinner that features a speaker about international concerns.
- Salt Lake Rotary Club (www.slcrotary.org)
Extensive web site with links to events, rotary club projects and youth programs.
- Utah Rotary (www.utahrotary.com)
Rotary is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide, who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world. 42 Utah Rotary Clubs are linked here.
- Alta Club (www.altaclub.org) - review
For more than 120 years, the Alta Club has been the gathering place for Utah's business, educational and political leaders.
- GaySLC (gayslc.com)
GaySLC offers an event calendar and resources for the LGBTQ community in Salt Lake City.
- Junior League of Salt Lake City (www.jlslc.org)
The Junior League is a women's group of trained volunteers who provide time and money to improve the lives of women and children in our community
- Asian Association of Utah (www.aau-slc.org)
advocates equality for Utah?s Asian Americans and pacific Islanders in areas of immigration, education, and all other socioeconomic concerns of the community.
- Rotary Club of Sandy City (www.sandyrotary.org)
an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide who provide humanitarian service.
- Rotary Club of Sugar House (www.sugarhouserotary.com)
Members of a Rotary club are part of a diverse group of professional leaders working to address various community and international service needs and to promote peace and understanding throughout the world.
- Family Fellowship (www.ldsfamilyfellowship.org)
Family Fellowship is a diverse collection of Mormon families engaged in the cause of strengthening families with homosexual members.
- Mothers & More - South Valley Chapter (www.momstimeout.org) rate
South Valley Mothers & More became MOM'S TIME OUT in January 2005. To learn more about Mom's Time Out, visit our new website at www.MomsTimeOut.org
- Mom's Time Out (www.momstimeout.org) - review
Mom's Time Out is a nonprofit group for Utah mothers experiencing the isolation that can come from moving to Utah, altering a career to care for children, or not being part of the dominant Utah culture. We are dedicated to creating a community within a c
- MOMS Club of South Valley, UT (www.southvalleymomsclub.com)
The MOMS Club? is an international non-profit group whose main objective is to support a mother's choice to stay home and raise her children. T
- American Association of University Women (www.aauwutah.org)
AAUW promotes equity for all women and girls, lifelong learning, and positive societal change.
- B.P.O.E. (Profile)
Salt Lake is home of Lodges 2344 and 2442 (Cottonwood and Bountiful) in the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks. The Elks are noted for good deeds and community service.
- Young Professionals Social Network - Salt Lake (www.yapclub.com)
Web site presents a guide for Salt Lake's young professionals.
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows (www.ioof.org)
This page includes information on the IOOF Grand Encampment of Utah.
- Utah Daughters of the American Revolution (utahdar.org)
DAR Members are educators, students, professionals, mothers, historians, genealogists, and homemakers who take an active role in their communities promoting our objectives of patriotism, education and historic preservation.
- Social Media Club of Salt Lake City (www.smcslc.org)
A member of SMC international, the site promotes the development of social media.
- Utah Black Hat Society (utahblackhatsociety.org) - review
A society of witches, wiccans, pagans and heathens who wear black hats.
- Time Out for Women (tofw.com)
Time Out For Women is a club hosted by Deseret Books with conferences and resources.
- MOMS Club® of Cottonwood Heights (chmomsclub.wordpress.com)
Moms helping moms.
- Rotary Club of Murray (www.murrayutahrotary.org)
The Rotary Club is a service organization serving the Murray area.
- Sandy Rotary (sandyrotaryclub.blogspot.com)
A blogspot blog follows the activities of the Sandy Rotary.
- West Jordan Rotary (www.westjordanrotary.org)
The Rotary Club of West Jordan is a service club active in the Central Valley.
Category Hits 9966