Salt Lake Sites: Business Resources
Helping other businesses is good business. This subdirectory lists web sites for business resources in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Vest Pocket (www.vestpocket.org)
The Vest Pocket Business Coalition promotes small business and acts as an advocate for small business in various community forums.
- MindPerk - Self Improvement Store (www.mindperk.com)
Discount self-improvement and business training resources. Motivation, sales training, time management, speed reading, success, and more!
- 1 Source Business Solutions (www.1sourcebusiness.com)
1 Source Business Solutions is a single source for business support with everything from payroll and compliance to graphic design and event planning.
- Grow Utah Ventures (www.growutahventures.com) - review
Grow Utah Ventures is directly involved in assisting a number of early stage Utah businesses in obtaining financial resources and achieving their revenue goals.
- Franklin Covey (www.franklincovey.com)
Franklin Covey offers leadership training, consulting and management services. (See Franklin Planner for their online store.)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (www.nawboslc.org) - review
Provides resources and networking opportunities for woman owned businesses.
- Project Management Institute (www.projectmanager.org)
PMI of Northern Utah is a resource and knowledge base for the advancement of project management and project management professional is Utah.
- Salt Lake City Vest Pocket Business Coalition (vestpocket.org)
a group of locally owned and managed independent businesses who are passionate about their community and about their unique contributions to it.
- Rocky Mountain Merchandising (www.rockymm.com)
RMM offers services for merchants in merchandising, displays and fictures, audits, in store demos and mystery shoppers.
- Buy Local First Utah (www.localfirst.org)
Buy Local First Utah is a campaign to educate businesses and consumers about the benefits of buying locally: economic, community, diversity, etc. If you are a local business owner, please visit www.localfirst.org and list your business.
- Up Grade, Salt Lake County (www.upgrade.slco.org)
The Business Up Grade project by Salt Lake County.
- The Maxon Show! (www.themaxonshow.com) - review
Mark Maxon is an author, business consultant, and radio show host on KTKK.
- Killing Sacred Cows (www.killingsacredcows.com) - review
Killing Sacred Cows is a site by Garrett Gunderson about releasing your wealth potential. See review for info about ordering online.
- Utah Small Business Development Center (www.utahsbdc.org)
Utah SBDC is a partnership between Salt Lake Community College, the Utah Governors Office of Economic Development, and the Small Business Administration.
- Salt Lake County Economic Development (econdev.slco.org)
The Economic Redevelopment Office has information on county resources for business.
- Miller Business Resource Center (www.mbrcslcc.com)
Site offers resources for businesses in Salt Lake.
- SCORE (saltlake.score.org)
The SL Service Corps Of Retired Executives (SCORE) is a group of retired executives who provide mentoring, workshops and resources for business start ups.
- Jordan Area Women in Business (jordan-area-women-in-business.blogspot.com)
A group provides resources for business women in Jordan.
- O.biz (www.o.biz)
O.biz is a site by Overstock.com that lists products for small businesses.
- Mindshare (www.mshare.net)
Mindshare offers enterprise feedback management.
- Impact Hub (saltlake.impacthub.net)
Impact hub is a coworking space in the heart of Salt Lake.
- Miller Inspiration (millerinspiration.com)
Miller Inspiration serves business leaders and entrepreneurs by providing lessons and services related to professional training and personal development. Miller Inspiration teaches Life’s Best Practices using as its starting point the lives, lessons and
- Contracts & Procurement | Salt Lake County (slco.org)
The Mission of Salt Lake County Contracts and Procurement is to provide professional, efficient purchasing services and promote fair and open competition to attain the best value for the County.
Category Hits 17690