Salt Lake Sites: Health / Beauty
We all need a little pampering somethings. These Salt Lake Sites are hoping to treat people to a little bit of the good life. You will find web sites for local salons, spas and other good things. If you have information on personal care, please feel free to add your site.
- Dulash (*) - review
Dulash, by Three Girls Cosmetics, offers a eyelash growth enhancer.
- Relax the Back (*)
Relax the Back [4844 S Highland Drive] offers ergonomic chairs, back supports and other supplies to relax the back.
- Scentsations Lotions & Oils (scentsationslotionsoils.com)
Scentsations offers private label body oils and lotions for women and men.
- Moore Hair Design (www.moorehairdesign.com)
Utah's premiere hair design stylists specializing in Hair Extensions, Bridal Styling, and Cut and Color.
- Protandim (Protandim.com) - review
Protandim is an antioxidant supplement that can reduce free radicals and slow cellular aging.
- Brick House Retreat (retreatsalonspa.com) - review
The Brick House Retreat is a Salon and Spa at 10965 South State in Sandy.
- The Spa Club (www.thespaclub.com) - review
The Spa Club offers massage therapy, body treatments, microdermabrasion, hair care, nail care, waxing, makeovers, extensions and other spa and salon services. See review for gift certificate.
- Sorelle Spa (www.sorellespa.com) - review
Located at 2150 South Highland Drive, Sorelle Spa has services to indulge the body and spirit. See review for a Spa Wish gift certificate.
- Peerless Beauty (www.peerlessbeauty.com)
Helping Hairdressers since 1956. Site offers products and education in the hair stylist industry.
- Beauty School Salt Lake City (www.elaseacademy.com)
Elase Academy - A Premier Beauty School located near Salt Lake City. The source for advanced education in cosmetic lasers, medical esthetics and the art of day spas.
- Gateway Aesthetic Institute and Laser Center (www.lasaway.com)
Specializes in cosmetic laser and skin beautification procedure: Laser Hair Removal, Scar Removal, wrinkle removal, tattoo removal and skin care.
- Absinthe Hair & Grooming Parlour (www.absinthehairparlour.com)
A full service salon and "bespoke" barber serving Salt Lake at 1519 South 11th East.
- The Shirodhara Day Spa (www.shirodharadayspa.com)
features massages, hair care and more. The web site offers coupons and gift certificates.
- Corrective Skin Care Clinic (www.correctiveskin.com)
Advanced Skin Care Treatment in Sandy. Offers a full line of custom skin care products and specializes in treating acne, skin pigmentation problems, and skin rejuvenation for the entire body.
- Stevens Skin Softener (www.stevenscream.com) rate
Skin care products that combine the best of nature and science. The company has headquarters in Draper, Utah.
- Leonard J. Swinyer M.D. P.C. (www.lswinyer.com)
Board certified dermatologist. Offers treatments for Acne, Moles, Warts, Eczema, Fungal Infections and information on skin care.
- Akasha Spa & Salon (www.akashaspace.com) rate
Utah's largest, most complete full service salon and day spa! Rated "Best of the Beehive 2003" by SL Mag!
- The Parthenon Company (www.parthenoninc.com) rate
Carries Ostomy Supplies.
- Nailed Boutique (www.nailedboutique.com)
Manicures, pedicures and gifts.
- Sacred Roots Salon/Ann Marie (www.cutcolorcurls.com)
Ann Marie Lasater is a master hair stylist in Salt Lake City, Utah. Specializing in naturally curly hair cuts and color. As well as all hair types. Ann Marie is Paul Mitchell trained. She has been in upscale salons in the downtown area for 7 years. Curren
- Lime Giddy Creations (www.limegiddy.com)
Lime Griddy creates soaps and sundries.
- Sanctuary Day Spa & Salon (www.sanctuaryds.com)
A spa with locations in The Gateway, Fashion Place and South Towne Mall.
- Splendor Beauty Emporium (shopsplendor.com)
Splendor offers a full line of bath, body and beauty products from locations in Foothill Village and Park City.
- Image Perfect (imageperfect.blogspot.com)
Gina J Hamilton is a Licensed Cosmetologist and Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional. She has practiced Make Up, Hair styling and Color application since 1987 and is certified in 5 categories of Permanent Color Implantation.
- Malstrom Salon (www.malstromsalon.com)
Malstrom Salon is an Aveda Salon at 535 South 700 East in Salt Lake City.
- Bee Smooth Skin Care (www.bee-smooth.com)
Company produces skin care products.
- Beehive Soap (www.beehivesoap.com)
Site offers handcrafted cold process soaps, lip balms and lotions.
- Xlear (www.xlear.com) - review
Xlear creates xylitol based products including gum, nasal sprays and mints.
- Lash My World (lashmyworld.com)
A salon on 3300 South offers eyelash extensions.
- Natural Joy Beauty (www.naturaljoybeauty.com)
Natural Joy offers Natural and Organic Makeup and Body Care.
- Lunatic Fringe (www.lunaticfringesalon.com)
Lunatic Fringe Salon has multiple locations in the Salt Lake valley and across the state.
- Elements Massage (elementsmassage.com)
Elements offers therapeutic massage and wellness programs.
- BodyForum.com (*)
Bodyforum is a Salt Lake shop offering health related products and reviews. Offerings include supplements, skin care, bodybuilding and weight loss.
- PMD Personal Microderm (*) - review
A firm from Draper offers a safe microdermabrasion system which you can use at home. The process rejuvenates skin, improves make up performance and opens the skin for skin lotions.
Category Hits 14998
*This is an affiliate link.