Salt Lake Sites: Banks
The following is a partial list of Salt Lake City Banks with web sites. The goal of this directory is to help encourage local web site development. It is not recommendation of any particular financial services. If you have a local site to add to the directory, please do so. Check the Salt Lake Mortgage directory for home loans and Salt Lake City Credit category for personal lines of credit.
- Utah Bankers Association (www.uba.org)
The UBA is a member association for Utah banks.
- Celtic Bank (www.celticbank.com)
Salt Lake City bank, Celtic Bank has designed a suite of services for small business and a real estate package that's perfect for home buyers and home builders.
- Utah League of Credit Unions (www.utahscreditunions.org)
Organization supports credit unions in the State of Utah.
- Bank of Utah (www.bankofutah.com)
we believe in conducting business with a personal touch.
- Granite Credit Union (www.granite.org)
Granite Credit Union was formed in 1935 to serve the teachers of Granite School District. Granite Credit Union continues to serve the community. The web site offers bill payment services, e-tellers and other online financial services.
- Proficion Bank (proficiobank.com)
Proficio Bank offers mortgages and online banking with a focus on relocation.
- First National Bank of Utah (www.fnbutah.com)
Long a part of the community, First National Bank has been instrumental in financing several well known, locally owned businesses as well as being the bank for generations of families.
- Liberty Bank (www.libertybankofutah.com)
326 South 500 East Salt Lake City UT
- Advanta Bank Corp (ABC) (www.advantabankcorp.com)
- American First Credit Union (Profile)
- Zions Bancorporation (Profile)
One South Main Suite 1134
- Key Bank (Profile)
A national bank, Key Bank offers online and in person banking services.
- Cyprus Credit Union (www.cypruscu.com)
was started in 1928 by a small group of Kennecott Copper Company employees in Utah. The site has information on the credit unions investments and cars that it has for sale.
- Wells Fargo Bank (Profile)
Wells Fargo is Utah's second largest bank. They recently acquired First Security and have several towers in downtown Salt Lake.
- Firefighters Credit Union (www.firefighterscu.com)
Don't let your savings go up in a puff of smoke. Credit Union serves firefighters in Salt Lake.
- home-savings-bank.com (www.home-savings-bank.com)
Mortgage and loan rate information.
- Deseret First Credit Union (www.dfcu.com)
A credit union for members of the LDS Church and member businesses in Utah.
- AmericanWest Bank (Profile)
Formerly Far West Bank, AmericanWest Bank has locations in the Walker Center downtown, Sandy and throughout the state.
- Mountain America Credit Union (Profile)
A local credit union.
- National JACL Credit Union (www.jaclcu.com)
The National JACL (Japanese American Citizens League) Credit Union is located at 3776 S. Highland Drive. They are part of a national network of credit unions.
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (www.frbsf.org)
Utah is served by the San Francisco branch of the Federal Reserve. The bank has a building on State Street and 100 South.
- American United (www.americanunitedcu.org)
American United Family of Credit Unions offers banking service at locations throughout the Salt Lake Valley.
- Washington Federal (www.washingtonfederal.com)
Washington Federal has multiple locations in SLC including 5010 S Highland Dr, Olympus Hills, 1207 East Draper Parkway, Fashion Place, 505 East 200 S and Sugarhouse.
- eGlobal (www.eglobal.com)
A privately-held company based in Kaysville, Utah, eGlobal is one of North America's largest providers of turnkey ATM placement, transaction processing and bill payment solutions to the hospitality, convenience, retail, and other industries.
- Web Bank (webbank.com)
Web Bank is a Salt Lake online bank offering niche financing.
Category Hits 16686