Salt Lake Sites: Apparel
Buying clothes online is a cinch. Simply look at the tags of clothes that fit well...That is probably the right size. Now you need to find the right styles and the right price. Below, you will find a listing of clothing stores in the Salt Lake Valley. If you own a store, and are not yet listed, feel free to add a link.
- Jack Franklin (*)
Jack Franklin brings top quality ties to the net at low internet pricing.
- Cents Of Style (*) - review
Cents of Style combines bargain hunting and women fashions to create a way for the budget minded shopper to improver her wardrobe.
- White Elegance (*)
Makers of wrinkle free, easy care temple clothing. Features clothes for baptisms, weddings, blessings and sealings. Has a selection of gifts, chocolate medallions and other interesting wares.
- Lane Bryant (*)
The most recognized name in Women's plus size clothing.
- Motherhood Maternity Clothes (*)
With locations throughout the valley, Motherhood Maternity sells maternity clothes and products for expectant moms.
- A Pea in the Pod (*)
A Pea in the Pod, by Destination Maternity, offers a selection of designer maternity clothing.
- Jos. A. Bank (*)
Jos. A. Bank is a purveyor of mens formal wear. The store carries a selection of suits, dress pants, slacks and shoes. The Salt Lake location is at the Fashion Place Shopping Center.
- Old Navy (*)
Old Navy offers affordable casual clothing for men, women and children. The selection includes maternity wear, shoes and plus sizes. If you are unhappy with an online purchase you can return the items to any of the Old Navy stores in Salt Lake.
- Justice (*)
Justice carries fashions for girls in their tweens. They have multiple locations in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Maurices (*)
Maurices offers apparel for the fashion concious woman. They have stores in malls throughout the valley. The online store lets you shop by category or occasion.
- bebe (*)
bebe carries a distinctive line of women's fashions with a local shop in the Gateway Plaza.
- SexyModest (*)
SexyModest is a Utah boutique with fashions that are not too revealing.
- Edinburgh Castle (www.edinburghcastle.com)
brings you the finest highlandware, Scottish apparel, kilts and clan crests. Buy online, ships anywhere. Shop to the tunes of bagpipe music for distinct Scottish imports.
- whimsy clothing (whimsyclothing.com) - review
Whimsy Clothing is a chic, cheap boutique.
- Beckett & Robb (www.beckettrobb.com)
Beckett & Robb [150 South Main Street] designs, creates and sells mens' suits.
- Rosies Coveralls (rosiescoveralls.com) - review
Named after Rosie the Riveter, Rosies Coveralls makes work clothes for women.
- Napoleon Dynamite T-shirts (www.napoleondynamitetshirt.com)
A site from Draper selling Napolean Dynamite T-Shirts.
- Denim Connection (www.denim-connection.com)
Bulk denim clothing.
- Wrestling Shirts Online.com (www.wrestlingshirtsonline.com)
Wrestling Shirts Like No One Else!
- Urban Blues (www.shopurbanblues.com) - review
Urban Blues sells designer denim at a discount. They are located at 2919 East 3300 South.
- The Freedom Company (www.freedom-cherokee.com)
The Freedom Company carries scrubs, uniforms and apparel for the health care industry. They also have a selection of school uniforms.
- D Grant LTD (www.dgrantltd.com)
D. Grant is a men's clothing store located at 70 South Rio Grande Street in the Gateway Plaza.
- Shade Clothing (www.shadeclothing.com)
Shade Clothing, a Utah company, carries modest dresses and women's fashions from stores at the Gateway and The District in South Jordan.
- Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com)
Shabby Apple carries chic women's fashions. The selection includes modest dresses and matternity dresses.
- Design by Diamond (designbydiamond.com)
Design by Diamond is a clothing brand from Sugarhouse.
- Enjoy Karma (www.enjoykarma.com)
Enjoy Karma offers organic clothing for women.
- FRESH Premium Goods (www.freshpremiumgoods.com)
Founded in the 2009 by siblings Helen and Ian Wade, FRESH has become a staple in Salt Lake City for premium goods from independent brands in the world of contemporary fashion.
- Tuxedo Junction (www.tuxedojunctionslc.com)
Formalwear Tuxedo Rentals Salt Lake City.
- MR. MAC Suits & Accessories (www.mrmac.com)
In 1964 Mr. Mac Christensen opened his first 1,000 foot store in Bountiful. Today he has 9 stores offering one-stop shopping for missionaries and mens wear. Site has direction and maps to stores.
- Lucky Brand Dungarees (www.luckybrandjeans.com)
You can find Lucky Brand Dungarees at the Gateway Mall in downtown Salt Lake.
- American Eagle Outfitters (www.ae.com)
Men and Womens Clothes, with locations in Crossroads Plaza, The Gateway, Cottonwood Mall, Layton Hills Mall, Fashion Place
- Knee Shorts Clothing (www.kneeshorts.com)
Knee Shorts of Sandy sells modest clothing. They are next to the Deseret Book Store at 106th South and State (Across the street from the Seagull Bookstore.) The site has a list of friendly LDS links.
- Frenze Fashion (frenze.com)
In the Garden Square Plaza in Midvale, Frenze Fashion has wedding and prom apparel.
- Anthropologie (www.anthropologie.com)
Anthropologie in the Gateway Mall finds beautiful objects from around the world. They list clothing, accessories and home decor.
- Big Rock Clothing Company (bigrockclothing.com)
Brand name clothing outlet at 1003 West 3160 South. (exit 16)
- AA Callister (www.callisters.com)
AA Callister carries western wear, and riding supplies. AA Callister has stores at 3615 S. Redwood Road and 10541 S. Redwood Road.
- Abercrombie and Fitch (Profile)
Abercrombie and Fitch and the Hollister Company have stores in the Gateway Plaza. They offer clothes for teens and young adults.
- Coldwater Creek (Profile)
Coldwater Creek sells classic casual womens clothing. They have a shop at the Gateway Plaza.
- Groovy Jeans (www.groovyjeans.com)
Company specializes in new styles in jeans from Brazil.
- Detour Design (www.detourdesign.com) - review
Detour Designs is a purveyor of fine t-shirt designs. Shirts are available through Cafe Press (see review).
- Proud Pocket (www.proudpocket.com)
Proud Pockets is dedicated to bringing you the latest fashions at a price that will make your pocket book proud. (6/9 use coupon "LUCKYU" for 10% off orders over $50 )
- Vault Denim (www.vaultdenim.com) - review
Vault Denim organizes jean parties.
- Bastille Apparel (www.ilovebastille.com)
Bastille is a boutique offering men and women's apparel with locations at The Gateway and Fashion Place.
- Chalk Garden Co-op (www.chalkgardenco-op.com)
The Chalk Garden Co-op [74 South Main] is a beautiful space that combines clothing, shoes, and accessories for both women and men.
- DownEast Outfitters (Profile)
DownEast Outfitters is a Utah based chain offering apparel and home furnishings. They have multiple locations in Salt Lake County.
- Endo (www.wearendo.com)
Wear Endo offers outdoor apparel.
- Jethro LIMITED (jethroltd.bigcartel.com)
Jethro LIMITED is a independent charitable clothing company.
- Pretty You Boutique (www.prettyyouboutique.com)
Pretty You Boutique sells lingerie.
- Unhinged (unhingedslc.com)
Unhinged is a locally owned shop located in historic Sugarhouse in Salt Lake City that features modern clothing, gifts and accessories for men and women with a focus on locally made and up-cycled products.
- Koo.de.Ker (www.koodeker.com)
Koo d Ker is a boutique for women.
- Modest Dresses (www.modestdresses.co)
A blog has posts about modest dresses and swimwear.
- Del Sol (www.delsol.com)
Del Sol, a division of PW companies offers a line of color changing clothes.
- Zip Chic Boutique (www.zipchicboutique.com)
Zip Chic Boutique! We are an online based, ladies fashion retailer featuring items made in the USA.
- IHSQUARED (ihsquared.com) - review
IH Squared creates wearable art. See review for the scoop on their 2014 Kickstarter campaign.
- LolaBelen (www.lolabelen.com)
Lolabelen is a new line of womens apparel inspired by the concept of simplicity, practical, confortable, feminine, modern, to make women feel beautiful.
- Nordstrom (Profile)
Nordstrom provides quality clothing, shoes and other department store goods. Nordstroms has full service locations in downtown and Murray and the Nordstroms Rack in Sugarhouse.
Category Hits 45716
*This is an affiliate link.