Salt Lake Sites: American
This subcategory of the dining directory lists Salt Lake City restaurants offering traditional fare including Steaks, soups, burgers, and hearty breakfasts.
- One World Everybody Eats (www.oneworldeverybodyeats.com) - review
The One World Cafe is a new concept cafe serving a healthy cuisine with a diner set price structure designed to reduce portion size and reduce food waste.
- Bambara (www.bambara-slc.com)
Bambara occupies the historic Continental Bank Lobby, built in 1924. The restaurant serves stylish new American Cuisine.
- Vertical Diner (verticaldiner.com) - review
The Vertical Diner is committed to providing fresh healthy cuisine.
- The Tin Angel (www.thetinangel.com)
The Tin Angel at 365 West 400 South offers fresh seasonal dishes.
- Citris Grill (www.citrisgrill.com) - review
Citrus Grill, your neighborhood squeeze, offers healthy dining at 2991 East 3300 South and 219 East 12300 South in Draper.
- Pat's Barbecue (www.patsbbq.com)
Pat's offers award winning barbecue.
- The Wild Grape Bistro (www.wildgrapebistro.com) - review
The Wild Grape New West Bistro at 481 E South Temple offers a New West menu with locally grown foods from a wood-fired grill complemented by fine wine.
- Vasuvio's Cafe (www.vasuvioscafe.com)
Vasuvio's offers organic cuisine from their restaurant at 155 South Main in Downtown Salt Lake.
- Saturdays Waffles (saturdayswaffle.com)
Saturdays Waffle is a gourmet food truck. They are often in the Sugarhouse area and offer catering.
- Finn's Restaurant (www.finnscafe.net)
Established 1952, Finn's Restaurant has relocated from the top of Parley's Way to 1624 South 1100 East.
- Sage's Cafe (www.sagescafe.com) - review
A Pure Vegetarian Cafe.
- Sugarhouse BBQ (sugarhousebbq.com) - review
Formerly known as Redbones, The SugarHouse Barbeque Company is a family owned and operated business offering the best in indigenous American cuisine.
- Wingers Diner (Profile) - review
Starting with a pullman train car, Wingers is developing a chain of affordable American diners.
- Navajo Hogan Restaurant (www.navajohogan.com) - review
The Navajo Hogan features native American Dishes including Fry Bread and other treats.
- Kaiser's Ribs (www.kaisersbbq.com)
Kaiser's Ribs, at 962 South 300 West, offers barbeque.
- The Soup Kitchen (www.slcsoup.com)
The Soup Kitchen offers fine soups, rolls, sandwiches, vegetable trays, box lunches and snack trays. The restaurant offers take out, catering and delivery.
- Copper Onion, The (www.thecopperonion.com)
The Copper Onion at 111 East Broadway perfects regional American food.
- Apollo Burgers (www.apolloburgers.com)
Apollo is a Utah owned company serving flame broiled burgers from multiple locations in the Salt Lake Valley (picture).
- Madeline's Steakhouse & Grill (madelinessteakhouse.com) - review
Madeline's serves steak and ribs at 10290 S State Street in Sandy.
- Stella Grill (www.stellagrill.com)
Stella is a grill and pub at 4291 South 900 East in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- McGrath's Fish House (www.mcgrathsfishhouse.com)
Enjoy fresh sea food from the Pacific Northwest at McGrath's in the Gateway Plaza (hey, that's near trax, you can take the train to dinner!!!)
- The Golden Corral (Profile)
The Golden Corral offers family style dining, catering and banquet services. The chain has restaurants in WVC, Midvale, Layton and West Jordan.
- Joe Morley's Bar-B-Q (www.joemorleys.com)
Joe Morley's (in Midvale) offers barbecue ribs. The site offers take out and catering services. You can order a bottle of Joe Morley's BBQ sauce online.
- Chuck-A-Rama Buffet, Inc. (www.chuck-a-rama.com)
The choice is yours at the Chuck-A-Rama Buffet. With locations throughout Salt Lake. The site has menues and a gift-certificate.
- Lamb's Grill Cafe (lambsgrill.com) - review
Lamb's Grill, on Main in the heart of Salt Lake, has been serving great food since 1919.
- Wasatch Broiler and Grill (www.wasatchbroilerandgrill.com)
The Wasatch Broiler and Grill offers a menu with your health in mind.
- Archibald's Restaurant (www.gardnervillage.com)
Housed in the historic Gardner Mill [1100 W 7800 S], Archibald?s Restaurant, which features four distinct dining rooms profiling Archibald Gardner's life.
- Spencer's for Steaks and Chops (www.spencersforsteaksandchops.com)
Located in the Salt Lake Hilton, Spencer serves the finest steaks and chops.
- Silver Fork Lodge (silverforklodge.com)
Silver Fork Lodge is a rustic restaurant in Big Cottonwood Canyon. Silver Fork's rich history dates back to the 1850s when the area was a tent city for miners.
- Marie Callender's Restaurant and Bakery (www.mcpies.com)
Marie Callender's is baking up pies and other delights in 5 Salt Lake locations.
- Tony Romas (www.tonyromas.com)
Famous for ribs, Tony Romas has several locations in Salt Lake including Trolley Square, Midvale, Sandy and Layton.
- IHOP (Profile)
IHOP is expanding in the Salt Lake Valley with locations in Holladay, Centerville, Layton, WVC and more. The site has franchise information and gift certificates.
- Mimi's Cafe (Profile) - review
Mimi's Cafe is an upper scale casual restaurant with locations in Murray and Sandy. It is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Ruby Tuesday, Inc. (www.rubytuesday.com)
Ruby Tuesday has locations in downtown Salt Lake, Draper and Park City.
- Jim's Family Restaurant (www.jimsfamilyrestaurant.com)
Jim's Family Restaurant has locations in West Valley City, Sandy, Tooele, Jordan and in Utah Valley.
- Fleming's Steakhouse (www.flemingssteakhouse.com)
There is a Fleming's Steakhouse at Gateway Plaza
- Sizzling Platter Incorporated (www.splat.com)
Sizzling Platters restaurant management group includes Sizzler, Texas Road House, Ruby River Steakhouse, Red Robbins and Hoppers.
- The Original Pancake House (www.originalpancakehouse.com)
790 East 2100 South - Salt Lake City, UT 84106. Opened January 2005.
- The Shallow Shaft Restaurant (www.shallowshaft.com)
A restaurant in Alta featuring wild game, fresh seafood, pasta, chicken, and Angus beef prepared in a critically acclaimed Southwest motif.
- Outback Steakhouse (Profile)
Outback Steakhouse has locations in Layton, Sandy and Orem.
- Applebee's (Profile)
Applebee's is a popular chain of casual style restaurants. You will find Applebee's throughout the Salt Lake Valley.
- Sweet Tomatoes (www.sweettomatoes.com)
Sweet Tomatoes offers a large salad bar, pasta bar, soups and bakery. They have locations in Midvale and Sandy.
- Dining at Temple Square (www.diningattemplesquare.com)
Includes information on the Lions House, The Nauvoo Cafe, The Roof and Temple Square Hospitality.
- The Cheesecake Factory (www.thecheesecakefactory.com)
The Cheesecake Factory is a popular restaurant offering comfort food and cheesecake in a fun setting. The Salt Lake Restaurant is located at the Fashion Place Mall.
- Star Buffet (www.starbuffet.com)
Star Buffet (NASDAQ STRZ) is a Salt Lake firm that holds several restaurants including Hometown Buffet and JB Restaurants. The site list location of restaurants and investment information.
- Noodles and Company (Profile)
Noodles and Company is a new concept restaurant that combines fresh and fast. There are multiple Noodles restaurants in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (Profile)
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse offers fine dining at 275 S West Temple.
- Famous Daves (Profile)
Famous Daves is a growing chain of Barbeque Shacks. They have multiple locations in the Salt Lake Valley and offer catering.
- Millcreek Cafe & Eggworks (millcreekcafeandeggworks.com) - review
Millcreek Cafe and Eggworks is located on 3300 South at 3084 East.
- Good Wood BBQ (www.goodwoodbbq.com)
GoodWood offers barbecue in Draper, Orem and Riverdale.
- BombDiggitys.com (bombdiggitys.com)
Bombdiggity's [1481 West 12600 South in Riverton] offer beefalo burgers and frozen custard.
- Forage Restaurant (www.foragerestaurant.com)
Forage Restaurant serves new American cuisine at 370 East 900 South.
- Meier's Country Fried Chicken (meierschicken.com)
Meier's serves country fried chicken at 4708 South Holladay Boulevard.
- Texas Roadhouse (Profile)
Texas Roadhouse is a chain of western themed steakhouses with multiple locations in the Salt Lake Valley.
- Christopher's Prime Steak House & Grill (www.christophersutah.com)
Christopher's offers steaks in Salt Lake City and Draper.
- Maxwell's East Coast Eatery (www.maxwellsece.com)
Maxwell's East Coast Eatery offers dining at 9 Exchange Place.
- Sizzler (www.sizzler.com)
Sizzler is a chain of restaurants that serves steak, seafood and salad in a fast, affordable setting. Sizzler has multiple locations in the Salt Lake Valley.
- R&R BBQ (randrbbq.net)
R&R serves award winning barbeque at 307 West 600 South.
- Denny's Diner (Profile)
Denny's is a national chain of diners serving breakfast throughout the day along with a traditional diner lunch and dinner. They have multiple locations along the Wasatch Front.
- Pig and a Jelly Jar (pigandajellyjar.com)
Site offers a unique fare near Liberty Park at 401 East 800 South.
Category Hits 17874