Salt Lake Sites: Alternative Medicine
The best path to good health is to live a good life with healthy foods and exercise. Often called alternative medicine, these sites have information or offer service and products that can help you live a healthier lifestyle. Note, you will find additional resources for healing under the Salt Lake Yoga directory.
- Barlow Herbal Specialties (*)
Barlow Herbal offers a unique collection of herbal remedies including natural remedies for influenza, immune boosters, etc.
- Feldenkrais Method (www.utahfeldenkrais.org)
Ryan Nagy provides information on the Feldenkrais Method which can help reduce stress, tension and pain.
- Dynamic Touch (www.dynamictouch.net)
A healing arts center with integrative medicine resources.
- Utah School of Hypnosis (www.utahschoolofhypnosis.com)
The most comprehensive Hypnotherapy Training & Certification available in Utah:
- Eastside Natural Health (www.eastsidenaturalhealth.com)
Naturopathic medicine uses the healing power of nature.
- Docere Clinics | Harry Adelson, N.D. (www.docereclinics.com) - review
Dr. Adelson offers naturopathic pain medicine, acupuncture and mesotherapy.
- HEALlix (www.heallix.com)
HEALlix consists of organically complexed minerals designed to fight pathogens and enhance the body's immune system. HEALlix, inc. is a firm in West Jordan.
- Sol Sanctuary (www.solsanctuary.org)
The Sol Sanctuary offers a place of healing.
- Summit Integrative Medicine (www.summitintegrative.com)
Expertise ranges from modern medicine to the many natural healing within traditional, complementary and alternative medicine.
- Millcreek Herbs (www.millcreekherbs.com)
A source for medicinal herbs with offering classes in the use of herbs.
- Clear Health Centers (clearhealthcenters.com)
Clear Health Centers, at 3350 Highland Drive, uses natural healing methods.
- Stone Cold Cryotherapy (www.stonecoldcryo.com)
Site offers Cryotherapy for pain management.
Category Hits 21308
*This is an affiliate link.